No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: "Picture Thoughts" threads .......
Helped In Tranining Others 50 28.09%
Are Useful For Self Improvement 98 55.06%
Have Enhanced My Creativity 26 14.61%
Have No Impact On Me 4 2.25%
Voters: 178. You may not vote on this poll

aru123423
Dear AVS,
It is very nice sharing... It is very much true when we angery on any person we shout, but when we angery on our closer one it is difficult to be angery on him for long time.....Thats very true bz that person is close to our heart...
Keep sharing such useful information....
Regards
Aarti Chaturvedi.

From India, Mumbai
sreenivas_70
Dear Friend,
Your postings -Excellent
'' Nandru Nandru Poiyamozi pulavanin Thirukurali Kattral
Adaninum Nandru Ummai poll Kural vazi Nadathal"
''Reading Thirukural is good but more than good those who adopted in their profession a-HR and Life like you."
Yours Friend
B.M.Sreenivasan

From India, Bangalore
boss2966

Dear Mr. AVS
Till now as per my knowledge I have appreciated / commended and expressed my view on only the work done by HRites.
But First time I am appreciating the work as well as the person who has posted. Hats off to you Mr. AVS for your wonderful work done.
The entire world must read and understand the concept of Thirukkural with its meaning. The Thirukkural is our life style, it is our meaning of our life.
Please accept my sincere thanks for bringing the universal concept in universal knowledge.
With warm regards
S. Bhaskar

From India, Kumbakonam
avsjai

Dear Mr Baskar
First let me thank you for your nice words.
As a practitioner of modern management,I am one of the admirer of the famous 'Thirukural' from my early scool days.
To put it in a nutshell,I consider "Thirukural' is the greatest 'thought' ever written for all walks of life.
If we accept Gita is a Master's piece,Thirukural is a master-piece.
Hope you will agree with me.
You can expect more from me about "Thirukural' in my future threads.
I assure of intimating you when I post the same.
Thanking you again
Regards
AVS

From India, Madras
boss2966

Dear Mr. AVS What to tell except "VAAZHGA VALAMUDAN". With warm regards S. Bhaskar 9099024667
From India, Kumbakonam
avsjai

நீங்களும், மற்றும் உங்கள் குடுபத்தினரும், வளமுடன் வாழ்க இறைவனை வணங்குகிறேன்!
நன்றி மற்றும் வணக்கம்.

From India, Madras
boss2966

Dear Mr. AVS
There is a village near Nagapattinam named "Vadakkupoigai Nallur". In that village all the marriages are conducted by Pujaris only in Tamil and blessings are done with Thirukkural Quotes.
This is for your information please.
With warm Regards
S. Bhaskar

From India, Kumbakonam
boss2966

This is correct Mr. AVS. we need not to have any direct interaction between each other, then also we are close to each other With warm regards S. Bhaskar 9099024667
From India, Kumbakonam
avsjai

Dear Bhaskar
I fully agree with your message and thanks for the same.
I have admired this article as it tells the right explanation and solution beyond our imagination.
The post has been read by many members and that is reason why I have posted it again.
Thanks for your feedback.
Regards
AVS

From India, Madras
nijidandur

Its very informative, each must know things like this, will help in having better relationship with others.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.