No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: "Picture Thoughts" threads .......
Helped In Tranining Others 50 28.09%
Are Useful For Self Improvement 98 55.06%
Have Enhanced My Creativity 26 14.61%
Have No Impact On Me 4 2.25%
Voters: 178. You may not vote on this poll

Maria.J
hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa __________________ hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa __________________
From India, Bangalore
avsjai

Dear Ranganathan
First of all,let me thank you for your valuable comments.
I am happy on your judgement about the prologue in my PPT.
As my PPT was focusing on HR practitioners,I have limitted the details.
I appreciate your explanations and agree with you.
Thanking you again for your support to my post.
Regards
AVS

From India, Madras
avsjai

Who is stupid?
[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_fhLxquqp-ZU/RiPyrdGxFZI/AAAAAAAAAJw/DSYcsyhpE4A/s320/doris-day-teacher%27s-pet3.jpg[/IMG]
A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying, "Everyone who thinks you're stupid, stand up!"
After a few seconds, Little Johnny stood up. The teacher said, "Do you think you're stupid, Little Johnny?" "No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself!"
Have a nice week end.
AVS

From India, Madras
avsjai

It is possible to fail in many ways.. while to succeed is possible only in one way ~ Aristotle AVS
From India, Madras
avsjai

[I]************************************************** ******************************[/I]

"If you go out looking for friends, you're going to find they are very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere. "

[I]************************************************** *********************************[/I]
AVS

From India, Madras
avsjai

Turn your speakers and enjoy this stunning performance!

This is definitely a must watch. This is one of the coolest things I have seen !

The guy working this Marionette is awesome. Now this is talent!!!!

Awesome Marionette

YouTube - that what i call it talent
AVS

From India, Madras
boss2966

Dear Mr. AVS
The companies are giving the increments only on the basis of the staff's performance and not on regular without any effort basis.
Whoever performs well, surely without any doubt, they are getting their increments beyond their expectation.

From India, Kumbakonam
niits
I think every body will except this truth, its true it is the best tool of generating ideas
From India
avsjai

A Beautiful Morning Story To Learn From !!

[IMG]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85961023cf77.jpg[/IMG]

Bhagavat Geeta is very huge. So why we read the Bhagavat Geeta, even if we can't understand it? Here is a story that tells you why :

An old farmer lived on a farm in the mountains with his young grandson. Each morning, Grandpa was up early sitting at the kitchen table reading his Bhagavat Geeta.

His grandson wanted to be just like him and tried to imitate him in every way he could.

One day the grandson asked, "Grandpa! I try to read the Bhagawat Geeta just like you but I don't understand it, and what I do understand, I forget as soon as I close the book. What good does reading the Bhagawat Geeta do?"

The Grandfather quietly turned from putting coal in the stove and replied, "Take this coal basket down to the river and bring me back a basket of water."

The boy did as he was told, but all the water leaked out before he got back to the house.

The grandfather laughed and said, "You'll have to move a little faster next time," and sent him back to the river with the basket to try again.

This time the boy ran faster, but again the basket was empty before here turned home. Out of breath, he told his grandfather that it was impossible to carry water in a basket, and he went to get a bucket instead.

The old man said, "I don't want a bucket of water; I want a basket of water. You're just not trying hard enough," and he went out the door to watch the boy try again.

At this point, the boy knew it was impossible, but he wanted to show his grandfather that even if he ran as fast as he could, the water would leak out before he got back to the house. The boy again dipped the basket into river and ran hard, but when he reached his grandfather the basket was again empty.

Out of breath, he said, "SEE.... it is useless!"

"So you think it is useless?" The old man said, "Look at the basket."

The boy looked at the basket and for the first time realized that the basket was different. It had been transformed from a dirty old coal basket and was now clean, inside and out.

"Son, that's what happens when you read the Bhagavat Geeta. You might not understand or remember everything, but when you read it, you will be changed, inside and out. That is the work of GOD in our lives."

AVS

Please click the below link for my recent post on Gita for HR Managers:
http://citehr.com <link updated to site home>

From India, Madras
avsjai

Hello CiteHr Friend,
My greetings to you.
I am pleased to post the “Picture Thoughts of the Day” Part-IV.
Your continuous support and feedbacks are the keys for making again this special post for you.
My attempt is to picturise the relevant words and makes these thoughts easily conceivable.

See and enjoy the ‘Picture Thoughts of the Day’ and pass it to your friends and family members.
Your feedback will be appreciated.
Have a great day.
Thanking you.
AVS.
( Enthused to share once again….)
If you have missed my previous post, please use the below link to see now:

http://citehr.com <link updated to site home>

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Dharma Vs Adharma.ppt (139.0 KB, 510 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.