View Poll Results: "Picture Thoughts" threads .......
Helped In Tranining Others 50 28.09%
Are Useful For Self Improvement 98 55.06%
Have Enhanced My Creativity 26 14.61%
Have No Impact On Me 4 2.25%
Voters: 178. You may not vote on this poll

avsjai

Hello CiteHr Friend,
My greetings to you.
I am pleased to post the “Picture Thoughts of the Day” Part-IV.
Your continuous support and feedbacks are the keys for making again this special post for you.
My attempt is to picturise the relevant words and makes these thoughts easily conceivable.

See and enjoy the ‘Picture Thoughts of the Day’ and pass it to your friends and family members.
Your feedback will be appreciated.
Have a great day.
Thanking you.
AVS.
( Enthused to share once again….)

If you have missed my previous post, please use the below link to see now:

https://www.citehr.com/348681-perfec...vs-s-desk.html

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Time .ppt (55.0 KB, 757 views)

avsjai

Ability Development

[IMG]http://l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock2546897.jpg[/IMG]

In Ability Development from Age Zero, Shinichi Suzuki describes telling a violin student:

‘”Stop playing the violin for one week. There is something you must learn besides the violin. It is the spirit of doing things for other people. … To begin with, pick up your friend’s books when they have fallen…. Live by looking for things to do for other people. This is your homework for the week.”

[The student asked] “…what does doing things for other people have to do with violin practice?” …

“When listening to your performance, I could clearly feel that you were self-centered in your heart. If your heart is set to work for others, then your mind should be able to work more sensitively in an expanded world. If you do so, then more abundant, delicately beautiful expressions will enter your performance. …”

… art becomes higher as humans develop higher. …great talent and a deep, beautiful feeling in the heart are closely tied together.”‘

AVS

From India, Madras
avsjai

Reposted for the benefit of members who have missed this thread. __________________________________________________ _____ AVS
From India, Madras
ch1982
hmmmm..its nice ....but not making a sense ......when a father gets angry with his son sometimes he shout at him but that doesnt mean he is getting distant from him.....anger can be for varied reasons.....anger of an parent while scolding his child would be different...that is with a purpose...anger of girl while facing eve teasing somewhere on a road side will be different.....when u find difficult to control urself u show ur anger.....and anger is something u don plan an show....it depends on situtaions and circumstances....
From India, Delhi
avsjai

-Picture Thoughts Of The Day(Part-4)-M&I- AVS’s Desk

Hello CiteHr Friend,
My greetings to you.
I am pleased to post the “Picture Thoughts of the Day” Part-IV.
Your continuous support and feedbacks are the keys for making again this special post for you.
My attempt is to picturise the relevant words and makes these thoughts easily conceivable.

See and enjoy the ‘Picture Thoughts of the Day’ and pass it to your friends and family members.
Your feedback will be appreciated.
Have a great day.
Thanking you.
AVS.
( Enthused to share once again….)

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Comparison.ppt (34.5 KB, 960 views)

B. SREENIVAS
Firstly thanks to Sri AVS for the great article.
It is very clear that Love make people become close to each other.
So, every one is required to love others. Love is not only between two lovers, it is universe in various ways between parents and children, brother and sister like wise...........
When the world is filled with lovers, the earth will remain peace and harmony.
Hence, start loving others
Sreenivas. B

From India, Visakhapatnam
Maria.J
hhhahahhahahahhaha reminds me of meetings in my office..............:grin: :grin: :grin: lolzllllllllllllzzzzzzzz Jai sir, but surely it has some truth in it...:lol:
From India, Bangalore
srilaxmipayyar

hahahahhahahahhahaahahahha very true indeed.................................viku kaha hain..................meeting me..................:unsure::D
From India, Hyderabad
Nukani
This can happen only at higher level..............:) And juniors become prey of it...................... :D :D :D
From India, Mumbai
Kuljit Pal Singh

Hey Good one AVS... would like to add one line: "Sitting in a meeting to decide the date of next meeting" :)
From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.