No Tags Found!

nehamakin
Hi,
I think, it is a great topic to discuss coz sometimes its really difficult to hold a conversation. You seem to fall short of words. I think one should talk depending on the situation. The generic topics to talk about could be food, weather, sports and travelling. In case you are with foreign clients, then you could always talk about Indian culture and get to know about there culture.
Regards,
Neha
:)

From India, Delhi
hariviswanathan747
We have to do friendly chat with other staffs without minding our desigination in certain sitiuation.This will make help us to maintain a good relation with workers. :D Regards Hari.

Rajni Mittal
Hi,
1. Open your heart.
2. Have genuine concern for others.
3. Be natural.
4. Be humble.
5. Respect yourself and Respect others.
6. Respect other person's point of view.
With these suggestions you will automatically build a rapport with others.
Regards,

From India, Lucknow
I_M_OK

Dear All,
The discussion topic is very gud...
When one is in office.. it is very important to talk to others and mingle with others. The following things which most of discuss while in office are as :---
1) Weather
2) If one is lunching then u can talk about FOOD.. nearby good resturants and fav food... amibence and quality of food
3) Sports is an interesting topic to discuss
4) About the latest best practices in management/ work followed by other companies/organisations
5) Bollywood / music
6) Family and humour
Cheers
OK

From India, Indore
raman46
Hi
Good concern. It would be better to have an introduction of new staff just for five to ten minutes at lunch time or Tea time on the first day of office. Other steps could be:
1) Open culture 2) encouraging new ideas by means of sugesson scheme 3) Greeting on birtheday/ Marriageday in convenient groups etc.
May be meetings and group activities should encourage new commers to contribute

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.