No Tags Found!

ajeetkumar309
Dear All,
i have started my career as HR Assistant but due to lack of functional knowledge i have to again joined a Company as a Recruitment trainee.How should i improve my soft & tech skills on this stage of my career ?
What about to work at the some outsourcing form like addeco, Ikya, Manpower, Teamlease etc or from where i have to start.
Regards
Ajeet Kumar

From India, Delhi
dev_kapil
As a H.R the first thing is communication skill should up to the mark. Secondly a master degree in Human Resources makes an advantage. As a H.R you shuld have problem solving skill and quick decision making ability as well as always positive views.
From India, Gurgaon
deeparaj

Dear seniors,
Thank you very much for your guidence.
Iam working as a HR Exe for the past 3+ yrs, I know all the basics of HR Activities, but i feel its not enough to excel in my career.
According to all your suggestions i feel iam weaker in arears of Acts. Soon I'll come out of my weaker part.
Thanks a lot for your advices.
Rgards
Deepa

From India, Selam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.