No Tags Found!

sreejesh-kumar
Mr Agarwal Sir Good morning
My friend working in semi govt organisation and continue service 32 years as Head Assistant. But after retirement , her pension calculated Rs. 2880 per month. What is the calculation. Sir what is the minimum and maximum pension of EPF scheme.
Kindly update the information.
sreejesh Kumar. b

From India, Bhubaneswar
Nagesh Adiga
Option Format to claim higher pension under PF
From India, undefined
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc EPFO - Higher Pension Option Form - Final.doc (95.0 KB, 511 views)

Raaman

Is it possible to apply for Higher Pension to EPFO by the employees who are still working? If yes, please inform me the formalities and procedure.
I will get retirement in July 2019 and before that I would like apply for higher pension and ready to pay the arrears of contribution @ 8.33% on my basic salary for getting higher pension.
Thank you and with best regards,
Raaman

From India , Gurgaon
vadlamani-chiranjeevi
Mr Agarwal Sir Good afternoon,
I have served 33 years in a deemed university(Gitam,visakhapatnam). I retired on 31st March, 2018. But after retirement my pension is calculated Rs. 3020 per month. What is the calculation. Sir what is the minimum and maximum pension of EPF scheme.Am i eligible for higher pension scheme.Shall i come under EPS.
Kindly update the information.
V.CHIRANJEEVI NARASIMHAM

From India, Hyderabad
sambhavj
Dear All,
I need a small clarification, I am in service from 1995 and has not withdrawn my PF contribution from 1996. I have another 13 years service remaining , am i Eligible for higher Pension contribution and Can I contribute for the same ?
What is the procedure for the same ?
Thanks in advance,
Sambhav Joshi

From Singapore, Singapore
kartiken

Dear All,
Hi have gone through the same and understand what Hon'ble Supreme Court means to convey is that beside Basic and DA, any other componenet of salary and wages which is fixed in nature will be considered as salary and wages,
Other variable factors of salary will not come under this definition of wages and salary.
so if a company is suppose giving Basic, HRA, Conveyance All. ,Washing All. and Other All. as salary/wages components but all components are fixed so EPF so considered will be on gross salary (including HRA).
regards

From India, Jalandhar
chinkii
Dear Sir,
I left my job in June’2014 after working for 32 yrs ( DOJ June ‘1982 ) in a company managing PF in their own trust at the age of 54.
After that I have worked in companies but no PF deductions was made any where.
Please guide
1. What amount I need to pay for enhanced pension? I have completed 58 years in June 2018. How much pension amount I will get after enhancement considering my pay at the time of leaving job was Rs 50000/- p.m.
2. Will it be wise to pay difference amount to get full pension.
3. What is benefit, If I delay in withdrawing my FPS .
FYI , I have not withdrawn my PF & neither applied for my FPS till date .
Regards,
Chunnu

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.