No Tags Found!

Gajinder

Dear Concern,

I want to join EPF Higher Pension Scheme, but I have following queries regarding my eligibility:

I have been working in my company and contributing 12% of my actual basic salary in EPF since 3rd September 2012 to till now, but before 01st September 2014 my company was paying its share Rs. 780 (12% of Rs. 6500) in my EPF account and since 01st September 2014 my company has been paying its share Rs.1800 (12% of Rs. 15000) so I want to know that am I eligible under the Higher Pension Scheme of EPF ???

Thank You

From India, Patiala
Gajinder

Dear Seniors,

I want to join EPF Higher Pension Scheme, but I have following queries regarding my eligibility:

I have been working in my company and contributing 12% of my actual basic salary in EPF since 3rd September 2012 to till now, but before 01st September 2014 my company was paying its share Rs. 780 (12% of Rs. 6500) in my EPF account and since 01st September 2014 my company has been paying its share Rs.1800 (12% of Rs. 15000) so I want to know that am I eligible under the Higher Pension Scheme of EPF ???

Thank You

From India, Patiala
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.