No Tags Found!

Rajesh Gupta
Dear freinds

how this girl Tripti has been unmasked,same should be done to other modern (so called) scurplous feminist. Basicaly these feminist are none other than failed women in their lives but with great amibitions,they are running their shops to earn money through NGOs funded by UN & other foreign organisations.Need of the hour is to understand their mentality & scrutanize their behavior. It is the same phenomenon by which terrorists are funded to create chaos in India.Now this is the fullproof way to ruin India.Greedy women have got a chance as when kill is there crows will come.On the name of feminism they are eradicting our famileis,our elders(specialy). These scurplous women can be identified by the way they are dressed,by the way they conversing .

I invite Mr.Ajmi to come up to help those famileis who are the sufferer of 498a, He should have earned enough money from this mother soil , now it is his turn to safe gaurd his mother country by creating a harmonious platform for both men & women.

I don't his email Id or address ,but the people reading my topic might be knowing,so convey my request to him

Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

"Dear freinds

how this girl Tripti has been unmasked,same should be done to other modern (so called) scurplous feminist. Basicaly these feminist are none other than failed women in their lives but with great amibitions,they are running their shops to earn money through NGOs funded by UN & other foreign organisations.Need of the hour is to understand their mentality & scrutanize their behavior. It is the same phenomenon by which terrorists are funded to create chaos in India.Now this is the fullproof way to ruin India.Greedy women have got a chance as when kill is there crows will come.On the name of feminism they are eradicting our famileis,our elders(specialy). These scurplous women can be identified by the way they are dressed,by the way they conversing .

I invite Mr.Ajmi to come up to help those famileis who are the sufferer of 498a, He should have earned enough money from this mother soil , now it is his turn to safe gaurd his mother country by creating a harmonious platform for both men & women.

I don't his email Id or address ,but the people reading my topic might be knowing,so convey my request to him "

Dear friends,

What big boss Premji Azmi will do or not please leave it upto him. We are not here to direct his benevolence. Our purpose is Zero Social Pathology Ganga. Do focus further on the issue I am pesting below section 44 and 52 of The Indian Penal Code to furher focus on it.

44. "Injury"

The word "injury" denotes any harm whatever illegally caused to any person, in body, mind, reputation or property

52. "Good faith"

Nothing is said to be done or believed in "good faith" which is done or believed without due care and attention.

Brother Sanjeev Sharma and others! Do you not find a cause of action for Zero Social Pathology Ganga?

regards

From India, Delhi
sidhu1972

REFRESHMENT OF THE TOPIC LIKE WE GO FOR SNACKS/SMOKE DURING WORKING HOURS..............

Wipro employee's estranged wife wants justice

A Wipro software engineer's wife who has filed a suit against her husband

as well as Wipro chief Azim Premji,

alleging her marriage was on the rocks due to the company's 'dating allowance', said on Friday she was hopeful of getting legal justice.

Tripti Nigam, who filed a suit against her

husband Gaurav Nigam,

who works in Wipro Technologies in Bangalore,

and Premji, told IANS that the company's dating allowance

"showed their complicity in encouraging his extra-marital affairs".

Premji, along with the Wipro human resources head Pratik Kumar as well as Gaurav, have been asked to appear before a Kanpur court Nov 29.

The notices were issued Wednesday by Kanpur chief metropolitan

magistrate Ravindra Kumar.

On Thursday, the IT bellwether denied it had any

"dating allowance" for its employees and also declined to comment

on reports of court summons issued to it.

Gaurav could not be reached in Bangalore for comments.

A Kanpur court official said:

"The notices have been sent through the police commissioner

of Bangalore and should reach Wipro by tomorrow (Saturday)."

"I am sure I will get justice from the court,"

Tripti told IANS over telephone from her hometown Kanpur, about 80 km from here.

"The fact that a dating allowance was being paid to my husband

by his employers shows their complicity in encouraging

his extra-marital affairs.

They also need to be hauled up for that.

I know how much I and my two-and-a-half- year-old son have suffered on that account,"

she said.

Tripti said she was hopeful of

"suitable action" being taken against both her husband and his employer,

whom she holds responsible for her husband's alleged licentious behaviour.

The court took prompt cognizance of her complaint filed

Tuesday under the Domestic Violence Act and took it up the next day itself.

Leading Kanpur lawyer and Tripti's counsel

Nand Lal Jaiswal said there was enough ground to nail both Gaurav and his employer.

"Tripti has been at the receiving end right from the time she got

married to Gaurav, who ill-treated her and subjected her to

mental and physical torture," Jaiswal told IANS.

"And since his employer was giving him a dating allowance,

they ought to be also held responsible

for abetting his extra-marital relationships," he added.

Tripti, who married Dec 1, 2002, was deserted by her husband

about 18 months ago.

She has been living with her parents in Lucknow since then.

Her husband filed a divorce application in April, which is pending before a local court.

IF YOU FEEL SHE SHOULD GET THE JUSTICE SEND EMAIL TO and request Wipro chief Azim Premji

WIPRO SAY"S

Following reports about a case being filed by a Wipro software engineer's wife accusing the company of encouraging illicit relationships through their 'dating allowance', Wipro officials have denied the existence of any 'Dating Allowance'.

Tripti Nigam from Kanpur has filed a suit against her husband Gaurav Nigam, who works in Wipro Technologies in Bangalore under the Domestic Violence Act. Tripti and her husband Gaurav have been living separately for the past 18 months due to martial disharmony.

Gaurav had filed a divorce application in April, following which she filed a case against him under the domestic violence act.

She has also alleged that the company's dating allowance 'showed their complicity in encouraging his extra-marital affairs'. The Kanpur magistrate court has issued summons against Wipro Chairman Azim Premji and Wipro Human Resources Head Pratik Kumar. They have been asked to appear before a Kanpur court on November 29.

Wipro, however, has denied the existence of any 'dating allowance' for its employees stating: "We would like to categorically state we do not have a dating allowance in any form and hence cannot elaborate on this alleged issue."

Company officials also said that they have no formal intimation on this. And added that appropriate action will be taken in line with our policy based on the judgment of the case.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From India, Bangalore
sreenivasan

hello everyone and dr.,
after long time got back to the track of posting. just joining the running train with out knowing much info about the discussion. but i think the problem has erupted due to "looking towards west". as naryana murthy points on "looking towards west",we can try out on few aspects of management and not from a to z.
Its bcos of the top brass people forgetting the macro system of culture while framing the policy. this back fire on the incentive system can give a good "food for thought" to every HRM people to look back on the system....

From India, Vadodara
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Welcome sreenivasan dear. You have successfully got into the fast running train. then my focus was on constructive empowerment/peak performance and now without missing it my focus is on ZERO SOCIAL PATHOLOGY GANGA.
regards

From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Dear Managers,
Henceforth you can hire but you can not fire. Lest you will be charged under DV Act.
An employer officer is charged under DV Act for dismissing his subordinate on disciplinary ground. Wife says it is domestic violence. I am trying to get the FIR. I shall post it when procured. Please be alert.
regarts

From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Oh dear silent managers here,
My previous post reminds me a joke.
Boss scolded the subordinate. Subordinate scolded his wife to unleash his pent up emotion. Wife scolded her son in her turn. The boy found the dog and hit it to get himself relxed. The poor dog went to Sani maharaj and made nuisance over him. Sani maharaj did sarbanash of the boss.
Now the chain is shortened. Now the wife directly goes to Sani maharaj. She invokes him and he does sarbanash of the boss.Please be alert.
regards

From India, Delhi
bala1

Hi Dr,

I see your point and fully support.

Leave the Wipro case alone - the whole world knows that the act has been used as a convenient stick to make quick money. And here this is what exactly happens - foist false cases and make quick money.

Dignity of men is questioned by such acts!

HR fraternity cannot do any thing on such things because .........

as I have stated several times before, i am still not at all convinced how serious HR is being taken by the Bosses in many many many companies (there are some companies which are exceptions - where true HR functions do work). We are still living in that centuries old "slavish" mentality where if the owner of the company says crow is white, others will agree with a big "Ha Ji".

Things are changing and will change for the good - but it would take ages!

On these kind of acts like DV, less said the better. The politicians for their own petty ends do such things which ultimately create chaos in the country. Drji, we have seen this earlier also and we seeing it even today - i would not like to point out certain actions of certain old (good for nothing) politicians who have been trying to bring rules and bills which could ruin the entire social fabric this country. One Manhoman Sigh is not sufficient - we need several hundreds of such upright politicians to do the country good.

Otherwise we will continue to be in the same rut.

Where we show an economic growth of 9% but millions and millions still remain on the streets, farmers continue to committ suicide and DV kind of acts will be misused for sheer monetary gains!

Yes, Dr, my vote is for You.

Thanks

Bala

From India, Madras
pbskumar2006

Dear Sir,
Watching your topic every time whenever I opend the citehr. Unfortunately everone is giving its worng but the revolution comes through
media its self now-a-days. As a Manager - HR I am also absolutely opponent. First our promotors should understand our Indian culture.
And the Department of Labour in every where should watch the administrative procedures of the respective companies before issuing the licence (As per shops and Establishments Act ). The department should take drastic action if they voilate such things.
OR Insted of that everone should put a board like this.
-----------------software company limited
(FREE AIDS JONE)
Regards,
:oops:
PBS KUMAR

From India, Kakinada
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Dear Bala ji,
In the first post itself you have well represented the voice of the discussants here. The issue is not of just Gaurav, Pratik or Prem ji but of the whole contry and its productiviy.
I admire of your maturity Bala ji.
regards

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.