joseph2412

By this time, all the professional advice given by our group members should help you to make up your mind and stick on to your job without losing courage and with added determination. Please remember that in the middle east, the labour rules are not in favour of employees in these matters and you are always at the mercy of your superiors and bosses at the threat of losing your job. You must have heard of many of our employees are paid less than what they are promised, are told to do menial jobs than what are promised, poor living conditions, passports are always kept with the employer leaving no liberty to employees to switch over and many live and work under similar and other stringent conditions without losing hope, This is because, back home, they have a family to look after and many have borrowed money/taken loans to reach the middle east. It appears from your facts, you are at least fortunate that you are not facing such severe hardships, for which you should be thankful to the almighty.

Therefore, carry on for some more time till the things settle down and you will become familiar with the situation and the people around you and certainly the things will change for the better.

All the best and God Bless

From India, Mumbai
pooja.borannavar

Dear Kumar,
One suggestion, do not think of leaving the job until and unless u have one in hand. As i am searching for the job in Dubai from past few months n the response is very bad. So be careful before taking any decision. As suggested by other senior members try to enhance the required skills to make your self stronger.
Pooja

From India, Bangalore
nithil.ba@gmail.com

Dear Kumar,
First of all you got to know that you have got a wonderful opportunity of working in a foreign country. Beginning is always hard, once you learn a job effectively, there are so many ways of doing it. I mean to say smart work. So as others have said, Please try to improve your communication skills. You will surely have a good future ahead.
Regards,
Nithil

From India, Bangalore
Waseem Shaikh
hellow Kumar,
I am completely agree with the guidance of all other members,
specially
"tajsateesh"
Such a positive approch towards work and that will help you allot.
now if your really not happy with the work, try to find out new opportunity as you have completed your two years in service, you must be having good exp. you can change your job but dont resign before getting assurance of new opportunity.
Regards,
Waseem Shaikh

From India, Nasik
CHR

Hi Kumar,

There are things to learn from what you are experiencing. While I am not sure what politics you are talking about, within your organisation - a few things you said did strike me as areas where you can improve.

While you are right in expecting work and recognition, you must also learn that work and recognition is not something that you can demand, it is a result of hard work and humility.

Refusing to take up the reception post when you are just beginning was a mistake - you should've taken it up and shown them your willingness to learn at every position. Expecting a certain level of respect without earning it, will always get you this kind of treatment. There are many stories of people rising from being janitors to becoming Vice Presidents in companies - and they have achieved it by realizing, that being useful and humble is the only way you can secure success and security.

You are young, take it slow, be open to learning and be useful to others.

I had a multi-millionaire relative who would always tell me, "If your job is to dig a hole, dig the best hole the world has ever seen."

Regards,

Sid

From India, Gurgaon
karem.anand@gmail.com
Dear Kumar,
You and I have a good suggetion from Senior people, One thing is right If we wont learn the Hr Related activities we will be as a Reception only, If we learn Hr related activities then we will be in goood position Why because Here we can Improve Communication How to speak with others,

From India, Hyderabad
karem.anand@gmail.com
Dear Kumar,
Here we can improve the good communication skills, If we people add both the communication and Knowledge from HR Related activities like statuotory, Pay Roll,and Recruitment side activities, The we can definitely Be in a good position, In future, If we cant study those activities We can never gainup into good position
One thing I am Planning to get a job in Dubai right now.Whether it will be good for me or Not Give me some suggestions for me
Regards,
K.Anand

From India, Hyderabad
CHR

Sharing a ppt Raghunathan wanted to share in this thread.
From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Martin Luther King's great quote.ppt (880.5 KB, 46 views)

Raj Rajender

Dear Kumar,
You are saying you learned a lot as well experience from them which is more important than anything. Your query will resolved and you will feel good after reading the book "The alchemist" .
Rajender

From India, Chandigarh
V.Raghunathan

Hello Kumar,
This thread has drawn many impressive thoughts since I first posted my views.Super Moderator Sid has brought out an excellent point about dignity of work and the need to work with a sense of pride and belonging. Distinguish yourself in whatever you do as stated in the slide( posted by Mr Sid as I had some problem in loading the attachment) that carries a powerful message from a great human being and freedom lover.
V.Raghunathan

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.