No Tags Found!

sajid_rasheed

Good Morning all Fellow HR Pros.
How is your day today? Thanks Dr. Bharti, we are glad to have you with us. Common people. Shoot an email to mujeeba and lets meet up. The Cut out date is June 15th
Cheers
Sajid

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Hi All, I will be in Dubai between 22 - 27 June 2008. if you permit, i will join the forum meet.
From India, Coimbatore
sajid_rasheed

Dear Peer Mohammed.
No need of permissions. You are most welcome. We would be glad to have you with us. I could see you are one of the most active participants on CiteHR, and I am sure we will have a lot to learn from you. Just send your details to Mujeeba and we will do the rest.
Cheers
Sajid Rasheed

lizancy

Dear All
Eventhough I am from Dubai I wont be able to meet up with you people as I will be going to Australia for a month's vacation so catch you all up in the next meet
Thanking you all for your initiatives
Liz

From Australia, Adelaide
nash22

Hi Dubai Guys.. I am back I guess the members now 15+, all the best Since I am in abu dhabi ,not able to meet as i said before ALL THE BEST FOR THE 1ST MEET Nasar Abu Dhabi
From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
sajid_rasheed

Hi Nasar
Welcome Back !
You are correct, we are at 15 and growing. Why dont you join us too. Though you are in Abu Dhabi, but the timing 2.30 pm on 27th June, with a venue on Sh Zayed (odd timing) we kept for the first meet was mainly due to you and Bruncha, as it will be closer and you can leave early as well. Remember ???
So try if you can make it, this will motivate us to keep the next meet in AUH i guess.
Cheers
Sajid

act_nicely

Dear Mujeeba
Whats the count now my dear? Have we decided the venue yet?
Kindly keep us update as 1 week is left for the meet. Feel free to contact me if any help is required to make arrangements.
Kind Regards
Dr. Bharti

bipin_baroda

is there any formal invitation for this meet..........................??? in my view point we should have one......... whats ur opinion guys..............???
From India, Calicut
mujeeba1
Hi All,
The total number of HR members for the Meet on 27 June 2008 is 12. I had seen some of the Fast Food restaurants but not suitable for a corporate meeting of 12 members.
I believe Mr.Sajid is having some arrangement on the venue.
regds

sajid_rasheed

HAAAOW HAAAOW HAAAOW !!!!!!!! Guys........Common. Gimme a break. I know I know excitement is building up for the meet and I am pretty glad to see that. VENUE is going to be a HOT DOG and it will NOT be posted. It will be sent to members those who have registered with Mujeeba.
Once we are done with our first meet, surely we will post it on citeHR site as well.
So hold your breath for a day or two and wait for my email. Tushar is back from India and he is joining as well. I am not sure what day Mr.Peer Mohammed is going to land up in Dubai. But yes, I will make sure you get the venue details in a day or two. I have some options and I am zeroing in now on one of them. Please bear with me.
Cheers !
Sajid

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.