shishirs
Dear Piyush, you go to the Agra office meet with Branch Manager over there, he will get your form filled. Shishir
From India, Madras
ranga_ag
Dear All, I request to one and all kinldy let me know what are the records to be maintained under cetnaral excise in the manufaturing unit and its purpose. thanks, Rangarajan 9741155458
From India, Bangalore
Bhavikgajjar111

Hi Meenakshi
you can check on the following link, there is required establishement code and extension code. so kindly check your PF slip and enter all required details and got the accounts details.
Know Your PF Balance

From India, Gandhinagar
Meenakshi.3012
Hi Bhavik, I am sorry but organization is not providing us Establishment Code and without Establishment Code, I am not able to check PF Account. Regards Meenakshi
From India, Mumbai
Bhavikgajjar111

Hi Meenakshi,
Establishment code is in your PF Account no. KN / 46571 / 389 means 46571 is establishment code. and 389 is employee no.
you are suggested to kindly call on 080-22214961, 22216566, 22216596, 22238033 and give your PF no. and ask the details. whether it is right or not.
above nos. are Banglore PF office Nos. and address is
Bhavishyanidhi Bhavan, No. 13,
Raja Ram Mohan Roy Road,
Bangalore – 560 025 (KN).
E-mail:
also, you can send mail and get the details.

From India, Gandhinagar
Meenakshi.3012
Hi Bhavik,
Its so kind of you to help me out in this matter. But I couldn't get any information from the url as it is showing no data found. They are not responding to phones either.
Kindly suggest..
Regards
Meenakshi

From India, Mumbai
Bhavikgajjar111

Hi Meenakshi,
Dont worry, I have discussed with one of my friends, who is working in PF office, Ahmedabad, Gujarat. He said me
PF department is working on online system, the same will effective from end of July, 2011. after end of July, 2011 you can see online.
Kindly get in touch with me.

From India, Gandhinagar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.