kpshabare

Hello Kavitha and hello all, Its too good to see so many tips for celebrating the great independence day of our country. I would like to add some to the list like:
From India, Bhubaneswar
kpshabare

Hello Kavitha and hello all,
Its too good to see so many tips for celebrating the great independence day of our country. I would like to add some to the list, like:
(a) Shud start with a cultural program
(b) Some sharing of those pre-independence/independence moments
(c) A dance/song program from patriotic movies
(d) Can have a collage of all the things that can represent freedom and independence
(e) Of course, the flag hoisting ceremony
(f) And a delicious Desi khana.
But let me tel u, u might not have all that time in office to do all these things, to keep it short, u can have the collage, flag hoisting ceremony and the national anthem, on the main broadcast and some sweets.
that is all i have.
rgds

From India, Bhubaneswar
kavita HR

Thx to all of you, But plz tell me how can I get the Quiz on independence day.. kavita Sharma
From India, New Delhi
aparna_nidhi@yahoo.com
Hi,
I would suggest to celebrate with underpriveleged kids, may be you can organize for some distrubution of Books / Sweets in the nearby Government School and create awareness amongst kids what exactly "Freedom" means and have some kids perform their talent so that they get some awareness as well as some motivation.
Regards,
Aparna

From India, Bangalore
laxshmi
Good evening to All cite HR -members,
First of all my tonns of Thanks to Ms. Kavita for initiating thread on such wonderful & useful topic:)
Furthermore i am more grateful to all those who;ve replied back wd their valuable suggestions which i am going to apply in my org.
Hope this 61 Indepenpendence Rocks!! for all of us:-P
Already 'abhinav Bindra' has brought a big honor for INDIa with the shining gold medal one of its kind....
See you after successful I-celeb at my place.
Regards,
Lakshmi :|

From United States, Cambridge
vvmurugan
Dear Kavi,
Being Indian you should be knowing that it is a NATIONAL HOLIDAY - I ' DAY
Hence my suggestion is what ever way you want celebrate it take your employees into confidence and plan it accordingly either on the earlier working day or on 15th itself, based on the majority members decision.
reg
vv murugan

From India, Mumbai
vijay_dubey
Hi Kavita!My suggestion is that in the 14th or 15th's morning gather all your employees at any place of your office which have the capacity for all (e.i. assembly point or reception hall or conference hall etc.) and give a brief about the day and at last play the National anthem. In my opinion it is the best way to celebrate the Independence day.Jai Bharat!Vijay Kumar
From India, Chandigarh
bsangwan9
sir, this is glorius day for every indian. in my point of view we all have to celebrate and enjoy this day like other festivals. we have relaised all freedom fighter. regards balvinder singh
From India, Delhi
Bhakti Nirmal

Hi
i know m late to anounce and give inputs but may be for future you can orgnaise debate competition between busineees... Desk decoraton with theam... Dress code.. playing national anthum vis mails..or arrange to salute nation on this day

From India, Mumbai
jagwani
Hey Wanted some ideas on how to celebrate Christmas festival Online to employees on site....... please help......
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.