Poonam Sadana

Dear All,
Please suggeat me some institutes in Delhi offering correspondance diplomas in HR as i am working in a software co. as Executive HR.
I have also completed PGDBA from Symbiosis, Pune(distance learning) and a regular diploma in Personnel Management from YMCA, New Delhi.
Now for futher upgrading my knowledge I want o undergo some professional diploma.
Thanks
Regards,
Poonam

From India, New Delhi
mehendi1983
Hi,
I am also working in a software company as a developer. I also have experience in HR (It recruitment and campus recruitment). I plan to make a move to HR.
I have been looking for some good 1 year diploma course(regular /part time) in HRM.Can you suggest soem institutes in delhi or nearby.
ALso provide some feedback on diploma courses offered by YWCA on the followeing points:
1.How much value do they add to one's profile?
2. does this institute have a good placement cell too for diploma course students?
3.If i go for part time course here, will it help me move from software development to HR?
4. How much are these courses recognised in today's industry.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.