No Tags Found!

kumaresank

I feel no results would yeild when you disclose the REAL REASON for your leaving company. The discussion would be nothing but a ROUTINE WORK to be followed by HR for exit-interview. EVen if you disclose with good faith for the existense employees to gain out-of-it, the management will feel that you are just throwing hot water on them.
Better no to disclose the real intention and is advised to say the ROUTINE REASON as said other relieving employee and exit with smile mask on face.
If you feel that your views/comments will dealt by the management seriously and would be helpfull to existing employee, you may reveal the real reason. Else ventilate your anger in other ways.

From India, Tiruchchirappalli
yash varshney
Hi all, I discussed all the matter with my colleague and they all are suggesting me to provide fake reason.
From India, Delhi
ashlesha.dere@yahoo.co.in

it would have been better if this discussion was the done initially long time ago. it wud have saved all these postings
From India, Mumbai
nashbramhall

Beware of suggestions from your colleagues; they do not have to face consequences of giving fake reasons or telling your new employer that you gave a fake reason.
I think you have posed this question as there is a battle going on within you; the inner conscience is telling you not to give fake reasons and you are thinking of going against that.
Wish you all the best.
Simhan

From United Kingdom
chandrasekaran1970

Dear Sir,
Now-a-days there is a crunch for skilled employees and if you are really skilled in the area where you are ought to be posted, then the new employer will not bother about the reasons for leaving the previous company. Generally employers are concerned about the character of the prospective employees and they want to ensure if appointed that prospective employee is not detrimental to the company. Now unemployment problem slowly disappers and non-availability of skilled employees has become a serious issue. If one is honest and not indulged in any illegal or malpractices, they are enough to work in any company.
From my experience, be bold to tell some reasons before leaving the job. The employers will also know that the salary does not communserate with the work and hence the employee is leaving his company.
Chandrasekaran R, Madurai.

From India, Madurai
ashlesha.dere@yahoo.co.in

in my perspective, it is better to get a less skilled person instead of getting a skilled person with wrong intentions and directions.
From India, Mumbai
dineshhrkt

Hai Yash,
U r not satisfied with your present company & u r looking for the option. So better proceed on by putting the papers. As u were not helped by mgt, an other might be helpful if u r saying the truth. If not so, once the mgt comes to screen ur lies, u might be pressurized while relieving. Better say the truth & go ahead.
Market is open to all, U might have 1000 options - Likewise mgt might have 1001 options.

From India, Coimbatore
anjali.gupta.blore@gmail.com
Hi,
Its better not to lie with ur organization because of the following reasons:
1) Most of the companies do a reference check. And if any case HR of ur company got to knw u lied than they might give poor feedback to ur new employer.
2) If u lie and old organiztn got know abt it. This ll lead to automatic closer of company doors for u in future.
You can simply say that im going for better prospects...

From India, Delhi
Janak Bhatt
Once you decided to leave than face the questions & give correct answers for it. Employer cann’t retain you forcefully.
From India, Vadodara
Shekhar Sahoo
Dear Yash,
If you are in middle of a project and you are the only person who could handle this project, then you shall clear your stand in front of the management regarding your new offer. It is very obvious and sound unprofessional on your part to state a very confusing reason behind you leaving the job. The will try to retain you only if you are satisfied with the agreed condition. And if you think that you cant be satisfied with the same then state the reason and leave the job.
Best of Luck

From India, Panaji
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.