No Tags Found!

aloysius-james
While calculating my pension amount under the employees pension scheme 1995 instead of the 60 months last average salary they have used the formula calculating the pension amount, part of it at Rs. 6500 and balance part at Rs. 15000. Since my superannuation date was December 2018 and major portion of my contribution was under Rs. 6500 regime and I am getting a reduced pension. Can I write to Pension authorities for revisiting my pension calculations. Can anyone advise on this matter.
From India, Chennai
Madhu.T.K

You should have gained at least 4 months and three months, ie, 51 months with a pensionable salary of Rs 15000 and only the rest of 9 months was with Rs 6500. The non contributing months included in this period should also have influenced your actual pension. Without knowing these details it is not possible to check whether there was any calculation error. If you think that your pension is very low, you can contact the office. (the current situation in the PF office is that people are rushing towards the office to find out whether they could apply for higher pension. This includes people who have never contributed on salary higher than Rs 15000)
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.