Anonymous
I am an EPF member since January 1988 and my pensionable salary was always at higher level, i.e. the ceiling amount. On 31st May 2019 i have completed 58 years and showing exit from the EPS. How much pension i am entitled to get as per my records.?
From India
rkn61

Ceiling salary for pension got amended between 1988 & 2020 and hence it will not be possible to
answer your question in quantitative terms.
However, the formula for calculation of pension under EPS is Pensionable salary x Pensionable service divided by 70.

From India, Aizawl
Anonymous
Sir, my gross salary was always been much higher than the ceiling and the contribition paid on the celing amount. Pls calculate accordingly and advise me..
From India
rkn61

Dear friend,
The purpose of my post above is just to have an approximate idea about the pension amount which is likely to be received by a pensioner.
You can approach EPFO office of your region, who can help you in clearing your doubt.

From India, Aizawl
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.