No Tags Found!

preeti_sharma_11286
Rashid ji this type of language is not good, girls will feel hesitation and fear to post anything to this form please improve yourself
From India, New Delhi
kavita HR

I am sorry to say all of you that I ahve satrted this thread for getting some information from your side
But All interested in argument......I didnt found this Nice.....I didnt got any information.What's the result of my Post....
Plz we are here to share some info about HR Initiatives not to argue with anyone...
Kavita Sharma

From India, New Delhi
rashidmusa

Dear member,
This post is classic example Petre Drucker' s quote of how people in HR profession ask wrong questions?
There is nothing wrong with answer we receive, if our questiosn itself is wrong & most damage to this profession has been done by asking wrong questions specially inexperience and novice managers.
Regaards
Rashid

From Saudi Arabia
advaita.bajaj@gmail.com
People like Mr. Sawant & Mr. Rashid dont know the imporatnce of diwali & they are taking a good conversation in a a wrong direction. It is best to ignore these people & continue with the main thing.
I pity the people around them.
Regards,
Advaita

From India, Gurgaon
phalguni

Dear friends,

I think, there is no restriction for celeberating Diwali. Whether it is in home ,office or out of the country. Becaz this is the only one this festival unites the whole world. If you go through by following you will under stand.

Sikhism , Buddhism , and Jainism , and an official holiday in India Adherents of these religions celebrate Diwali as the Festival of Lights.We all know about the siginificance of Diwali, Here we will know how the other religions also celeberating the diwali.

1 In Jainism, Divali marks the attainment of nirvana by Mahavira on 15 October, 527 BC.

2.Divali has been significant in Sikhism since the illumination of the town of Amritsar commemorating the return of Guru Har Gobind Ji (1595-1644), the sixth Guru of Sikhism, who was imprisoned along with 56 other Hindu kings at Fort Gwalior by Emperor Jahangir. After freeing the other prisoners, he went to the Darbar Sahib (Golden Temple) in the holy city of Amritsar, where he was welcomed happily by the people who lit candles and divas to greet the Guru. Because of this, Sikhs often refer to Diwali also as Bandi Chhorh Divas - "the day of release of detainees."

3The festival is also celebrated by Buddhists in Nepal, a majority-Hindu country, particularly the Newar Buddhists.

[U]Spiritual significance

[/U]Hindu puja on the eve of Diwali.While Diwali is popularly known as the "festival of lights", the most significant spiritual meaning is "the awareness of the inner light".

Diwali celebrations are spread over five days in India and all over the world.

I hope our other two frzs noted this

Regards

phalguni

From India
neetijoshi

Mr. Sawant and Mr. Rashid,
Plz dont waste time of others.............. if you both are free or i suggest you to delete your account from citehr if you don't have any ideas.
GET WELL SOON BOTH OF YOU........
Dear Pankaj,
I agree with all of yours statement's related to sawant and rashid.
Dear Kavita,
In my opinion you can arrange for small picnic or can go to watch good movie.
well playing good games, decorating your office with diyas and giving sweets to all of your employees is other idea from my side. Rest all what has been suggested by respected members.

From India, Ahmadabad
phalguni

Dear Pankaj,
I too agree with all of yours statement's related to sawant and rashid.
I think will put fullstop to this unproductivity
things.
And Let us start with new topics and get the novel ideas.
Cheers
phalguni

From India
GeetaK

Hey All -
Diwali is to be celebrated with love and not hatred. Please stop this immature behaviour and act like a sensible Indian. Sawant and Rashid, should be ignored. No one can change their behavior or their mindset. We are here, to help all HR team, and not insult or abuse eachother. Ignorance is Bliss.
Sensible people talk less.
So, Give ur ideas to the person who asked our help, and not waste our time and energy on these HR Employees who are sitting on bench, and have no other work to do in this recession period.
Keep Smiling.
Regards,
GK

From India, Mumbai
mainy

Hi friends, we can organize ethinic dress day in office wherein we can vote for Ms & Mr Ethnic ...:) & winner will get suprise gifts. Reg Meenu
From India
krithika Jayaraman

Sawant
First of all stop arguing this is a place to share ideas but not to discuss about controversial thoughts.. if u wish carry on
Now a days even an employee joins a company we send them an introduction mail as welcome to such n such company along with a word family so try to understand much of ur time we spend at office so its a social movement were things can be identified and many ideas may blossom.........
So try to mind ur thoughts when u participate in the open forum as such
Regards
krithika

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.