No Tags Found!

rashidmusa

Hi Every one,
Happy Diwali to all members.
I share view expressed by Mr.Sawant its well measured statement. He distinguished very well the importance of this occassion of festival and broader aganda of the HR.
Regards
Rashid

From Saudi Arabia
chandan2ykpankaj

It seems that some anti-social element are against the happiness of the others.
This type of stone hearted people don’t bother about the employees relation they just want to be on top and live like ghost and they think about only self point of view.
It is very hard to make him understand and the people who have that type of sick mentality.
I request you all just ignore this type of anti social element and enjoy celebrating Diwali as you want.
All are requested to send “GET WELL SOON” quote to this type of anti-social element.
Regards
Pankaj Chandan

From India, New delhi
Anjali sarin
There has been alot of discussions on Diwali, and i strongly think its an individual/ Company decision to celebrate a festival or not...
Those who have some problems with celebration at office should not post there comments, as this post was all about Diwali gifts.. If u dont agree with the idea of celebrations then u should not post your veiws as well.. Plz Mr. Sawant and Mr. Rashid

From India, Ambala
rashidmusa

Hi Bug, You seems to be very very much emotional, be professional and liberate our mind so that we also can join the party in your office. Regards Rashid
From Saudi Arabia
Payal Gade

Hi,

I am completely agree with Nishi, if Mr. Sawant didn’t liked the idea of celebrating Diwali in Office he should have simply ignored this post. And the question being raised whether celebration is HR domain or not...then the ans is YES it is HR domain, as HR professionals are hired to look after employee relation wherein the major responsibility lies to see if an employee is happy or not.

To keep employee happy celebrations is one of the best way.

To answer the first question about suggestion on Diwali gifts:

It might be too late but still you can try if you have your vendor for Swat shirts...last year we gifted the same to our employees and believe me ppl were more than happy....this year we r gifting them lather wallets...

HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL CITEHR MEMBERS!!!!

Thanks,

Payal

From India, Pune
chandan2ykpankaj

Mr. Rashid,

First of all you don’t have professional etiquettes, WHAT IS BUG??, and one thing more your type people are good for nothing. It is better for you to stay at home instead of attending any kind of parties.

Stop Spreading Poison and improve your cheap mentality!!

From India, New delhi
rashidmusa

We australians write bugs to friends,
Be open minded and good at heart to take things with sense of humor. We are sincere and educated does not mean we should not express opinions freely.

You are fit candidate for psychometric test.

Have a nice day buddy............

Rashid Miya

From Saudi Arabia
rashidmusa

Hi baby,
Initialy I thought you are inexperience but i feel you appears to be illiterate too,
Sorry dear thanks for displaying displasure at me but be cool buddy.
cool down this is not good for HR people. How do you manage your people at work?
I feel sorry for them.
Take care...
Rashid Bhai

From Saudi Arabia
chandan2ykpankaj

Mr. Rashid we are managing people with respect and great honor that’s why we are respectfully known as Indians.

Before that you used word “BUG” and saying that we Australians write bugs to friends and now you are using “BABY” are you sure that this is also a professional language.

I don’t understand for what purpose you are in CiteHr – Giving Suggestions or for abusing Culture and Celebrations.

It is sure that you don’t have values from your parents.

Get well soon Rashid!!

You have to take some rest!!

Regards

Pankaj Chandan

From India, New delhi
simmam
KAVITHA, the very most important u have to do first is arrange for bonus with maximum 20% as per the bonus act (section 11) hope this will make every one happy
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.