bansals2008mani
I am working with IND Swift Ltd. My joining Dated is 20th Feb 2008. I was admitted in GMCH 32 Chandigarh in emergency ward for five days due to some chest pain and heart problems on 14th Oct 2008. when I submit my papers for claim the officials of ESI Local office told me that I am not entitled for claim. because there is not completion of nine months of my joining. Let me know the deailed act of ESI claim for emergency cases
Maninder Bansal

From India, Haryana
Madhu.T.K

An employee's entitlement of benefits will be due only in the corresponding benefit period. Just as there are two contribution period, ie, April to Sep and Oct to March, there are two corresponding benefits period. The benefit period of contribution period April- Sept is January to June of the following year and benefit period of October- March contribution period is July to December of the following year. Since your date of joining is Feb 08, your benefit period will be January 2009 to June 09. You will not get the benefit period July to Dec 2008 because your contribution for the contribution period October 2007 to March 2008 was not even 78 days. Normally, for newly joined member the benefit period will start rough about nine months of joining only. That is why your claim was dismissed.
Regards,
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.