hey... thanx soooooooo much for sharing this incident with us... really girls are not safe in this world of men..... :( regards shruti
From India, Chandigarh
ramsesha

It is better to have office friend (preferable male) with us when we go in late hours. Keep the family members/friends informed about our movement. Thanks for sharing the information v seshadiri
From India, Madras
rpriya

Hi, Thank you soo much to share this with us. Please girls the information given by HIRIS and sharma is right and we have to follow all these things. Regards, Priya
From India, Madras
rahult32

hey this one is ridiculous gals are required to safe enough and take care of themselves ple do follow this msg and be very alert dont beliveve in anyone these days
From India, Warangal
pray272000
My Dear Friends,

It is not only sharing an incident… but also requesting all of us to mention what we need to do to avoid these situations and to live safely…

As asked by Ms.Shikha, why don’t we all look into the ways to avoid these kind of situations in our society, why don’t we all focus on this issue ? It is not like it has happened to somebody else and we are safe and our girls are safe today like that… It may turn tomorrow to our girls also ??? Until and unless our girls face these situations, keeping quiet is not correct.

As Suggested by Ms.Hrisi, I would like to ask one question to Hrisi,

“My friend Hrisi, How long you suggest the women to keep pen knife in their bag.. because no matter how well you are equipped and how strong the policization is as told by Mr.Tripathy… the other things which you suggested and which Ms.Nayana Chander, Ms.Pranali and Mr.Seshadri suggested are very much helpful and can be followed …

As informed by Ms.Madhu T.K., yes, we know the employment situation has been changed that even women are forced to stay back in the office late night… yes, correct, there is an amendment, that the employer has to take all necessary steps to ensure safety of women employees employed during night. “Employers are not following this” but being HR Professionals what are we doing ?? We are not able to convince the employer to follow the provisions laid down in the labour enactments.

As our friend Mr.Satyabrata Tripathy suggested, yes, “why so much of hue and cry over the issue”, People are so anxious in following western culture and leaving our ancient culture.…

But dear Tripathy, Women is suffering a lot in the society than Men with these incidents.... In these crimes women are facing so many psychological disturbances which are affecting their rest of lives,,,,, It is not the matter of sentiment…. Why don’t we find the way to avoid these situations and atleast keep our future generations life in safe…

If as suggested by Ms.Deepdhall, if she goes to lodge a complaint to put those people behind the bars, the women cannot digest the questions which the authorities asks before taking complaint itself…

Dear Ms.Deeshachandran, correct, it is not so easy for her to cope up with that incident…… we have to thank god as she is safe…. Yes, these incidents are happening on a larger scale everywhere….

I request you all to please focus on this issue and let me know your views what we can do more to avoid these situations and make atleast our next generation happy.

With regards,

From India, Bangalore
nishfun
hi,
My office timing are 11-8 and often i get bus at 8 :30.After reading this incident i am really scared.i would be following all the kind of precaution and suggest all the girls to be safe and secured.Never ever trust anyone.

From India, Delhi
gayathri.rajan

Dear viewers & readers,

John has posted a real incident, structuring it well as everybody to understand....

Well done job john !

(timings mentioned her are approximate)

Now a days boyfriends are also unbeliveble a real incident happend to one of my colleague during pongal holiday she planed to go to native( kumbakonam) and she is about to take the rockfort express train in egmore at 10.30PM(to kumbakonam) and she seek her boy friend help to drop her to the railway station he is known to her for the past 3-4years a very decent guy (it's her belief) she stepped out at 9.00PM from her hostel and she picks her boyfriend went to hotel completed the dinner and came out at 9.40PM while walking by road side the guy started to speak about a girl (structure and the way of her dressing) who is known to him she(My friend) felt unconvinent of his words later he put his hand on her shoulder, she got anger and she asked him politely shall we walk littel bit faster now the time is going to be 10.00PM she turned violent and controlling her anger asked him why are u behaving so? at that moment street light turned off she got afraid and the guy misused her luckily the person came by that side helped her and dropper her in the railway station.

For female there is no safety untill all Male realise the pain of their mother!

From India, Madras
gayathri.rajan

Girls if u are travelling alone in auto or else in share auto kindly do make note of the auto number and SMS it to your friend or ur family member's in case if u are unable to note the auto number behind ur seat(back side of the driverseat or else near ur leg) name and address will be written SMS it immediately and inform the people where u r and at what time u'll reach and also inform them that u have SMS the auto number and address.
From India, Madras
pray272000
Dear Friend Gayatri,
Yes, due to this western culture people are loosing their consciousness...
Don't come to such conclusion, that all male should realise like that, bec'z there are men, who knows the pain of their mother..... Very hard to find such men, and it is due to so many reasons.
With Regards,

From India, Bangalore
monishapep@yahoo.com

Hi John,
Thanks for sharing this information. Actually the same kind of incident happen in Pune just a month ago...
Yes, its our responsibility to take care of ourself and 1st do not trust any starnger immediately.
Regards,
Mona

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.