No Tags Found!

parinaaz-colabawalla
Hi, I was employed at a start-up company and was not comfortable with their work culture so after a month put my resignation. They sent me a termination letter after my resignation saying that they knew I was looking for a job and I didn't do justice to them by resigning. I was open to serving one month's notice as mentioned in my letter but the CEO told me to hand over all my stuff and leave immediately.

My pay also for the 15 days that I worked has been stopped and they won't release my payment.

Please let me know what I can do. I only need my money released.

From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

This is very much against labour laws. Write a request letter to your employer referring your resignation letter and your willingness to serve proper notice period. Probably they might got irritated of your resignation within a short period from your DOJ. But resignation is the choice of employees for which they can't terminate without any valid reasons. Post the letter through RPAD and in case of no reversion from them you can file a case with Labour Inspector of your jurisdiction requesting his intervention.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.