puspa1370@gmail.com

Hii respected all !!!
This is Puspa here to introduce myself as an member of this valued forum. I'm new to this HR field & I need to know your views on some specific topic but its really sad that I'm not getting any response from other side.
If anybody knows the media of getting early response please let me know.

From India, Bangalore
jeevarathnam

Hi Ms. Pushpa
I hope this is the rite place to discuss HR related issues. Ofcourse I do agree in certain situation you might not get response immediately.
You can place any issues here and wait for response
:)

From India, Bangalore
anil.arora

We welcome our new member to this community. Please go to the link below once.
https://www.citehr.com/118961-welcom...-group-34.html
Well what kind of topic you want to discuss. Please share so that we can give you appropriate answers that you are looking for

From India, Gurgaon
puspa1370@gmail.com

Thanks to responding me! I just want to somethhing about leave that is, how many days of all kind of leave for both provationary & regular employees is fixed?
From India, Bangalore
jeevarathnam

Hi Pushpa
As per Shops & Commercial establishments act every employee is eligible 1 EL for every 20 days he/she worked.
Apart from that all the employees will be benefiting 10CL per annum
More over even organisations has their own leave policies. It caries to company to company.
Below are the types of leaves in the organisation
EL - Earned Leave/Previlige Leave
CL - Casual Leave
SL - Sick Leave
ML - Meternity Leave
Special Leaves

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.