No Tags Found!

senthiltrn

Dear Friends,
I am a Recruiter, most often in the interviews i get questions like
1. What are the other sources for recruitments
2. Where can you find candidates who are not registered to job portals?
Can anyone had a similar experience?
Pl share your experiences or advice me to handle these questions.
regards,
Senthil kumar.G

From India, Coimbatore
Bhardwaj Ramesh

Dear Senthil kumar.G,

Most of the recruiters are dependent on the Job portals.....But in this competitive world the following strategy works well.

1 You make good contacts with the all the industries in your concerned area. I have practical experience that most often I also refer the candidates ( referred by our employees and the dear ones for which we have no vacancies) )to the recruiters.

2 You give regular advertisement in the local network.

3 If possible make contacts and good relations with other recruiters in your area ( HELP EACH OTHER)

4 Regular interaction with the ITIs/Colleages to place their candidates with no cost.........at least you will create your immage in the institutions and the industry............In the long run it will pay.

Note : Have full knowledge about the nature of industry in which you intend to provide manpower. Before providing any candidate you please verify the credentials of the candidates. Good candidates build the immage of the Recruiters and brings business again and again.

Regular follow up with the candidates and the industry is required.

With Best Regards

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.