prabakar64
Dear All,
On security verification whether we can ask POLICE BACKGROUND CERIFICATE from the on roll employees...?
Either this sort of communication to be sent from HR desk or Security desk...?
PRABAKAR C

From India, Mumbai
Neer300182

Dear Mr. Prabakar,

Greetings for the day:)

Firstly please explain why you want Police BG Verification of employees??
Whether it is required as per company policy or due to some other reason

pls share so that i can suggest you accordingly

From India, New Delhi
prabakar64
Hi,
Its not company policy. For CTPAT security validation we need to do this. I think it may be possible for new joiners. But whether we can ask the 2 or 3 years experienced existing employees...?
Also this will be communicated from security desk or HR desk.

From India, Mumbai
Neer300182

Dear Mr. Prabhakar,

why dont you communicate from HR desk that there is mandatory porcess coming into force due to which you need to verify the BG check of each and every employee. so pls cooperate
and hire a independant agency to do the BG verification

I hope it will work

From India, New Delhi
rajivranjan67

Dear
Police may not verify the character and antecedants for Pvt Sector employees even if asked for. They normally do it for Govt / Public Sector employees only. However, you can still request. In Govt Sector, the request is sent to District Magistrate for the same.
(Rajiv Ranjan)

From India, Faridabad
securityexpert

Backgroud Checks may be required for various reasons.
Police may not do it for Pvt Cos, however a no of Private Security/Detective Agencies are in this business. You may approach any one of them for the same.
One such agency is Premiershield. You may contact them at Premiershield-Risk management Enterprise
email
Securityexpert
Securityexpert

From India, New Delhi
roshan7610

Hi,
I Guess I know some Agency who does this on regular basis for few Corporates.......Please find below the details:
Mr. Rohit Verma
Email:
Ask him the futher questions..................
Thanks & Regards,
Roshan Pratihast
Manager (HR & Compliance)
SDPC, New Delhi
E-mail:

From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.