padmajaprasad
Hi all,
Thanks for your responses. I will consider all to find the best suit to my organsation.
is my id for providing NGO contact details. Please send to this id.
Once I finalize the suitable programme I will share with you all.
Thanks
Padmaja

From China
ravikolluru@project511.org
Dear Padmaja,

I appreciate your initiatives and planing to support communities through your CSR programs.

I wish to Introduce " PROJECT 511" - An initiative of the Hyderabad Round Table No.8 Charitable Trust.

Project 511 is run by the Hyderabad Round Table No.8 (HRT 8) Charitable Trust and has been working with Government Schools in Hyderabad and Ranga Reddy district since September 2003.

The most underprivileged and needy children attend Government schools and Project 511 supports more than 2 lakh children studying in 1022 Government schools by providing better Infrastructure and Education.

Project 511 provides basic necessities like Blackboards, Toilets and Furniture in Government schools. To improve the quality of education and the academic performance of the children, Mobile Science Labs, Study material (Class X) and Teaching Learning Material (primary schools) are provided in Government Schools.

Should there be any proposal to support the most under privilege children kindly call me @ 9948703114. You may also log in @ Charitable trust | project511

With Regards,

Ravi Kolluru

Manager - Resource Mobilization,

H.No.10-2-3, 1st Floor Entrenchment Road,

Opp. Govt. Polytechnic College East Marredpally,

Secunderabad - 500026

Ph: 27801979 Mobile: 9948703114

Charitable trust | project511

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.