shukla88
Hi Seniors,

I am working with a Pvt Company as HRBP, the role i am handling is having very limited learning's i.e. handling employee grievances, support in business by providing on time solutions to the queries raised by Business Team and manpower analysis/reports and exit analysis. prior to this i was working in the role of Regional HR wherein i was the part of Policy & Process design and its execution, New project implementation, Employee Engagement & Employee relations, IR issues, Talent Management, collection of inputs required a support for business in terms of hiring of quality resources and process gap or change if required.

I have changed my company because of few reasons like Compensation, Very limited opportunity to grow, and i wanted to change the industry .

Now being a part of HRBP, i am adding some new learning's like handling sales force, which is a major assignment. can any one please suggest whether it is a right platform to grow or i have to see for some other options in a particular time period. since before joining i was planning to spend atleast 2-3 years in this company because it is an startup so may be i would get some new assignments to work with.

Looking for your expertise guidance, in the perspective of my future growth.

Kind Regards,

Anil

From India, Indore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.