No Tags Found!

manikantan12
hi all,
This is Mani from Bangalore,
I'm doing research on 'Job stress' in Human Resource, kindly please provide me a list of questionnaire for the same and also please provide me some details like how to proceed with it, from where we can collect the data, analysis, source of collecting information, is it best choosing Manufacturing/ Trading company for collecting the requried data for the study and all the other stuffs.
Because to be frank I'm doing B.com Final year in "XXXXXXXXXXXXX" Evening College, they have implementing it for the first time ( Research ) this year and we do not have any idea how to go on with it...
kindly please any one guide me in this...It will be grate full for you...
Looking forward for your help soon
Thanks is advance....

From India, Bangalore
aarya-pockethrms

There can be many reasons for job hopping some of those reasons can be the following.
1. Lack of Opportunities
Employees often job-hop to climb up their career ladder. They think they have been in their current position for too long and do not see enough growth opportunities. So they approach the job market to find the opportunities they want.
Employees also want to learn and acquire more and more skills and knowledge as quickly as possible. So when their workplace indulges in the same tools, technology, level of skills and knowledge they get bored of waiting for something valuable to learn. So, find it wise to leave their job.
2. Poor Work-life Balance
A healthy work environment and good work-life balance are crucial for employee retention and satisfaction. If the work environment is too stressful and negatively affects employee’s mental health they leave their job quickly compared to the duration in a healthy work environment.
3. Lack of Skills
Sometimes hiring managers take the candidate’s word for the truth and employees end up in a job where they don’t have sufficient skills for it. When people who often fake their skills are getting in a new job they can go undetected for a few months.
As they are new in the organization they get more help from a colleague and everybody around them may overlook their insufficient competency as they struggle to adapt quickly in a new workplace. But as time passes the imposter gets afraid of being found out and leaves their job before their lack of skills is disclosed.
4. Toxic Environment
A toxic environment definitely inspires people to change jobs as soon as they find satisfactory opportunities. When employees experience a toxic work culture they are more likely to leave their jobs even if they don’t find better pay than their current position.
People can be very ambitious about their career path but newer generations such as Millennials and Gen Z are equally protective about their mental health. So, when people realise that continuing with their current employer would consistently cause them stress they choose changing jobs as a better option.
5. Remote Work
The last few years have changed our perspective and priorities in many ways. Employees now prefer spending time with their families rather than wasting it in the daily commute to work which can be done from home.
Remote work or hybrid work culture also allows employees to plan their work according to their productive hours. they can also do some household chores without taking a full day’s leave and travel while they work. So, whenever an employee who looks for a more flexible work opportunity gets one they switch their job.
For more details: Reasons to Avoid Job Hopping?

From India, Thane
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.