No Tags Found!

Hemant

HI !!
Welcome to the site !
the situation which you experienced is what i believe is a win-win situation. New emp will be happy as he is getting more than he thinks he is worth of at the same time company also saves some money for some time. However i think that once the probation period is over, remuneration should be at par with pay scale for that grade. This will keep the new employee motivated and he will also realize his true worth.

From India, Pune
Sadashiv Rao

Hi there,
I entirely agree with Mr. Ed Llarena Jr's viewpoint to your query. Also remember that if you have come across this situation (wherein the candidate has come for interview after responding to advt in the newspaper then he has not read it properly if it is mentioned that candidates drawing less than X figure need not apply!!!!) . Hope you have found the answer.
Best Regards,
Sadashiv Rao 8)

From Kuwait, Kuwait
anilanand

Dear Rakesh

This situation generally appear when a well established and well structured

company calls a candidate for interview and whose CV has not been properly short listed . Any how when they check all parameters of their requirement and the candidate fulfills the same the salary part is to be decided.

Keeping my reputation in the industry and standards set forth by my company , i will defiantly pay the sum which is payable by me to other staff members of my company irrespective that the candidate has asked for less.

Every well established company with total transparency in their system will go for this. What is more required is that the candidate should fit within my job specifications and if my standards are higher than any ones expectations , i would love to honour my commitment first.

This not only solves my future comparative problems but also helps me in maintaining the morale among the same cadre person . Newly joined will also feel a part of the team members and others will also accept him as a part of their team member without any ??????????.

Hope this is clear.

Regards

Anil Anand

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.