No Tags Found!

raju-obalesh
Dear sir/madam I am working agency company in Bangalore i return the form u on January month online after what i do please tell i am in confusion My No.9964829697
From India, Bengaluru
anandraj7635
Dear Seniors,
I have to fill form U and i am stuck in Serial Number 6A, Please help me for following three queries.
"No. of Days worked" How I calculate no of Days Worked out of 365 days?
"No. of man days worked during the year" How I calculate no of Man Days Worked?
"Total Amount of salary / wages paid including O.T. wages and Allowances" In this Cell I have to Mentioned Gross Salary or Take Home Salary?
Please help me to Resolve these issue..
Regards
Anand Prakash
HR

From India, New Delhi
Pan Singh Dangwal

Dear Anand Prakash,
Pls note the reply :-
"No. of Days worked" = This will include No. of days for which the establishment worked during the period. First consider full year 365 days than deduct No. of days for which establishment not worked (No. of W/off and Holidays etc.). Pls note if the data is related to any of your project site where round the clock service provided than it will be 365 days.
"No. of man days worked during the year" :-
This include No. of days for which duty performed at site / office by the personnel. Therein only Present days will be counted. Suppose if a person got wages for 30 days in a month (in which 8 w/off, 1 Holiday and 2 Leave included) than mandays for the month in r/o the person will be 19 mandays (30 minus (8+1+2)).
"Total Amount of salary/wages including O.T. wages and Allowances" :-
This include the Gross Wages before PF-ESI, PT etc deduction.
Hope the above will solve your issue. Senior members can throw more light on the matter.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.