No Tags Found!

korgaonkar k a

Dear Friends,
The initiator of this thread, after getting many replies initiated another thread on same subject. His another thread on same subject is given in below given link.
https://www.citehr.com/516080-sugges...w-process.html
I thing, we have given appropriate solution to the initiator of this threads, we should conclude both the threads by not contributing further in it.

From India, Mumbai
vizzy.sv@gmail.com

Hi Venketesh, actually it is not clear as what your company/set up wants to do? You may start a organization to supply trained manpower to companies and to train candidates in a particular area for a specified period to develop their skills in that field.You may charge candidates for their training.
And at the same time develop relations with companies which need hands with skills,your organization will provide to candidates. You supply trained manpower and may charge companies for this service.This will be not easy.
Always remember to follow transparent policies with candidates and companies.
I would like to have comments on this suggestion.

From India, Calcutta
saxena.nisha@live.com

I would suggest it's totally wastage of time as hiring the low quality manpower
people work for money in order to fulfill their basic need
the hired candidates will work only for sometime as they got another good opportunity they must move there.

From India, New Delhi
aussiejohn

I have deleted the second thread on the same topic.
From Australia, Melbourne
QuaMPS

Hi John,
There are many like Venkatesh, in the market, who take the advantage of desperation (rather say, mis-guide or mis-lead people) of the people to get a job. And then, there are many like GlobalGuidelines, who without even understanding the motive of people like Venkatesh, are ready to help them get such prey! I'm aware of a few of them here and there all over India, and constantly trying to bring their shutters down, though the number of such kind of firms is increasing day-by-day.
Regards,
RR.

From India, Mumbai
sushilkluthra@gmail.com

Firstly think of penal provisions and expected prosecutions which may be launched against you for non compliance of labour laws!!
From India, New Delhi
vizzy.sv@gmail.com

Hi Venkatesh, so much said and opined on your project but you are not coming out with details of your project. Until and unless you lay down out lines of project you wont get right guidance.
From India, Calcutta
manhr

Hi Venkatesh,
Please implement your idea instead of taking anyone's advice. you can get good experience.
Hope you will get your first employee for this, till end of this world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best of Luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What to say More ......................................

From India, Mumbai
Allexamnews
What are the eligible for take Gratuity,,,, Your information very useful about payment of wages... Government http://www.allexamnews.in/
From India, Tadpatri
nathrao

""should we mention the terms clearly in offer .we will only offer stipend for 6 months after client confirmation regularly salary starts.""
The proposal is an eye opener and shows the desperate job position in the country.
No statistics is necessary.
Fact is that job seekers are there who will fall for such "sweet' offers.
The immorality and illegality of such offers amazes me,not to say of the confidence of such people to make such offers.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.