No Tags Found!

Shivam K Joshi
Hi Sapana, The Personality Test u have put up here is really great. I have tried and i got 46 points. Thats good dear. Please sharing other information like this. Thanking you, Shivam K Joshi

gnani
hi Sapana, It is really accurate.... My score was 33 which exhibits the actuals Thanks for such a useful stuff..... Redcarpet to few more stuffs.............. Gnani

vikesh.vaswani
I scored a 49...thanks for sharing that. Would anyone know where could I get questionnaires on Employee Survey (Similar to the ones conducted by Gallop)

ajitha

38Hi Sapana, That was indeed good. I scored 38. Just keen to know, which org would be using this kind of tools, if you could indicate...

monishapep@yahoo.com

Hi Sapna, I have undergone this test before and now as well and score is 49. :lol: Regards, Mona
From India, Mumbai
babitarajan
Hi Sapna,
This test is quite popular and i have recently gone through at an interview but they have not disclosed the result to me. But today i have taken the test and my score was 42. Thanks a lot.
regards,
Babita Rajan

From India
khyat

amazing test............. my score is 42 and i agree about wat it says of me............ gr8 job yaar...keep posting such amazing stuff
From India, Khopoli
mike1957

Hi actually i was longing to have such a test. I scored 44 marks and it is true assessment. Regards Michael Nicholas
From India, Madras
patridge
hi, this test was amazing. i got 39 n my friend got 44.it really spoke the fact...good keep on sending such material. tanwi

Devdutta
Hi Sapna,
Every Psychometric test is constructed based on some assumptions and logic. So before administering the same; the test construct needs to be validated and the results cross checked across cross-section of respondents. After this only the tool gets certified/accredited for usage.
Thats the reason why I enquired about the tool being proven, we should bot blindly start implementing tools that we come accross.
dev

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.