No Tags Found!

Siddhi Bhavsar
Hello Sir,
My name is Siddhi Bhavsar.
I am from Ahmedabad.
Sir I want to know in my case this new amended maternity leave benefits are applicable or not.....???
I was pregnant from June-2016 & my baby was born on January 30, 2017 so currently I am on leave.
I am working in the office of "The Bar Council of Gujarat" state of Gujarat.
I have submitted an application to grant me maternity leave on bases of new amended maternity leave benefits for 26 weeks with pay.
But my establishment does not granted my application till today or not given any pay during this period.
So what can I do to get this benefits please inform me some guidance or advice.
Hope for positive response....
Thanking you.

From India, Chennai
manojkamble

Dear Sidhi, For correct answer you need to specify, the maternity leave dates applied by you and sanctioned by your company. On these basis only your query can be answered.

Siddhi Bhavsar
Hello sir,
I was on bedrest due to my ill health so I was going on leave from August- 2016 on LWP till my baby was born.
Then after my baby was born on 30th Jan, 2017 so I have applied to grant me maternity leave from the same day to 26 weeks with pay as per new amendment for maternity leave benefits.
My Establishment grant my LWP leaves from August- 2016 to 30th Jan, 2017 but not granted my 26 weeks maternity leave with pay from the day when my baby was born.

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.