No Tags Found!

ranjiniraj
i need to draft a letter to ma frind, saying tat get me a job in hr
From China
K.Ravi

HI friend
how are u , how is ur gf, how is life going yaar,,, i need a job in hR yaar,, so do look into ur contacts n do some jugaad and get me a job in HR somehow,, and what come someday we will sit together,,,, and refresh old memories,, with a bottle ;)

From India, Pune
phardeep

:razz::razz: what a nice answer k ravi ...if he/she really is ur good friend why don’t to talk to him/her directly on the phone why u need a letter....:?:
From India, Pune
K.Ravi

thats what even i dont understand that sometimes the questions are so funny in citehr,, ;-);-)
From India, Pune
shiva_HRM

Hey Ravi, Kya yaar, Tension detha hey kya, bechara ranjini........................:beatup: Hey Ranjanni, Drop the same thing. Regards, shiv
From India, Bangalore
Pallavi pothuraju

hahahahahhah funny answer for funny question. i don’t know what makes people to post this kind of questions
From India, Hyderabad
dany20052006
:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P:icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6:
From India, Ahmadabad
phardeep

Hi friends... Now stop making fun of him/her....It happens yaar,if everybody keep answering like this he/she will defi will goin to stop posting. :):):):)
From India, Pune
Jayesh Yohannan
My Mind stopped working....:icon6::icon6: But Rajini keep the letter as personal as possible and don’t disclose it here at least. And please friends don’t Tamper it again....

parthasarthi

We do not believe in spoon feeding................to HR Graduate who is not educated enough to write request letter to his freind........ Are you making mocary of us....shameful.... Partho
From Saudi Arabia
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.