No Tags Found!

deenomony

Dear seniors,
I am required to furnish my salary certificate to the bank with which i am dealing with. I have submitted a request letter to my Finance department asking me to give me salary slip or issue a salary certificate. However he refused to issue me the same. Now, please advise me what legal action could be take with such employee?? should i proceed for such legal steps?
regards
dinamoni

From India, Calcutta
Mahr

Dear dinamoni,
You don't need to take a legal action against that person. you just need to give a written complaint to the upper line manager in regards to the ignorance of the fellow employee. Again in the mean while inform the bank that the concern person is on leave and you shall submit in a short while. You can even give the bank statement for the past 6 months which would reflect the salary debited from the company... ;)

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.