sunita meena

We have all had to come up with an answer to that question that we just know has no right answer. We struggle and squirm and stutter, but sooner or later we have to come up with something . Usually the problem is the truth will hurt someone -- the person asking the question, a friend you are supposed to be covering for, maybe even you . But we do not want to tell an out-and-out lie. So what are we to do?

Now, if everyone is ready, let's dive in and start off with that question that every man in a relationship fears...

1.When your significant other asks, "Do these jeans make me look fat?"

Compared to what?

Woah! I mean... uh, no?

Baby, I don't think it's the jeans...

1.When the teacher asks, "Why didn't you turn in your homework?"

My dog ate it. I had to stuff it between two steaks, but she finally got it down.

It was so far below my intellectual capabilities I figured why even bother.

Homework is nothing more than a tool of the fascist regime intended to oppress the masses.

I did turn it in. You must have lost it. Where can I file a complaint?

I request you to join me in sharing this kind of funny questions and experience's

From India, Indore
runal_jagtap
Speechless because dont know what replies would get deleted & what would go wrong?? i am puzzled.. the replires we use to do since years is not allowed now... then what to speak ....
From India, Mumbai
sunita meena

Don't worry I will give you more examples of this kinds of Questions..
When your neighbor asks, "My kids haven't been bothering you with their playing out in the yard have they?"
Kids? I thought the circus had come to town.
No, we hired the neighborhood bully to quieten them down.
No worries. I have some special Kool Aid for them if they get too rowdy.
Hey, it helps me keep the spouse from wanting kids!
When the police officer asks, "Do you know how fast you were going?"
I think the important thing to know is, do you?
Well, I've never been able to get this baby above 120...
I'll be honest with you, offislur... When I am this drunk it is hard to keep an eye on the speeder... pudendum... speed thingy.
Apparently not fast enough!

From India, Indore
archana sweetu
ya runal...i agree with you...here we just have to say...good one....thanks for sharing....kutcch aur bola to ..ban :x btw bada aya...sad hone wala...jab ke puri life sad ho gai hai tab :(
From India, Pune
sunita meena

Thnak the speechless comments guys.....................................................................................
From India, Indore
sunita meena

yah doing research on speechless things.....................................................................:):)
From India, Indore
runal_jagtap
Archu :x dont post smilyes else due to posting smilyes again a new rule & a new member Ban
From India, Mumbai
sunita meena

Hey we are not doing i mean posting smileys intentionally, actually we are practicing this since very long so its come’s by default.
From India, Indore
archana sweetu
OMG.......runal...im not coming to cite from tomorrow....haad ho gai yaar.....we r not shameless to still appear here....GOOD BYE ....
From India, Pune
sunita meena

I request you to have positive view on the present things which is going on don’t leave we will together make a difference.
From India, Indore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.