No Tags Found!

monarathod
Hi,
Can you suggest me some fun activities that can be organized for my employees?
We been conducting fun activities every two months and now we are left with no activities as we are exhausted with all the games. I need your help here as i really don't know what are we to organize for this month.
Regard,
Mona

From India, Bangalore
penubothu

Hi Mona,
Nice to hear that you focus for the employee motivation program, so i would like to suggest you to know about the Ballon game, Dodge ball and number game....
i hope said games will be palyed for the outdoor not for the indoor games..
if you need more clarity for the said games, do revert back for any clarification...if not post a mail to the mail id mentioned below for more details;
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=c2F0eWEucmFvQGhhaWUuY2 8uaW4=[/IMG]
Cheers
Satya Penubothu

From India, Hyderabad
monarathod
Hi Satya, Thank you for your response. We are looking for some indoor games that can be organized within the office premises itself. It would be great if you can help me on this. Kind Regards, Mona
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.