No Tags Found!

Karuuna

Hi, I hope you all understand the underlying meaning of team With warm regards Karuuna 9833471989
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps the_v_617.pps (206.0 KB, 2141 views)

shehrebanu
wonderful posting Karuuna,
what a learning :) :) :) and yes as Henry Ford's saying goes that:
Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
lovely analogy and three cheers to Team Spirit bcoz non of us are as strong as all of us.

From India, Hyderabad
SATISH KUMAR DHANWAL

Hi Karuuna,
Namashkar,
i am unable to open the Power of we. I will be grateful if u could send this PPS to me on my e-mail id :skdhanwal@yahoo.com. only after reading it i will be able to comment. Anxiously waiting for your response.
regards,
Yours Truly,
Satish Kumar
Head (HR),
NTPC Foundation,
Noida

From India, Delhi
raghudeepala

Excellent presentation and I am happy that now we (citehr members) are also following the same pattern with this link of "citehr" network. Raghunath.
From India, Visakhapatnam
Hiren50

Excellent presentation. Only precaution is that teamwork should never curb individual excellence which may happen sometimes.
From India, New Delhi
Bibhutosh Bhadauria

Karuuna, I have no words to say how wonderful is your presentation. Excellent and a good message to everyone who watch this. A valuable input from you. Many thanks Bibhutosh Bhadauria
From Australia, Balwyn
Asha2005

Amazing ppt... How did u manage to make the geeze fly an dchange it colour.. very goood presentation
From India, Madras
venkatesh.n

Dear Cite HR members,
We presented this ppt in our organization in department wise by adding some Management principles and Concepts. We got a good response from our production dept and othe support depts. I request u people to present this before your employees. I feel it fills some inspiration in our employees.
Hope u people listen to me,
Regards,
Venkatesh

From India, Vijayawada
sreelakshmikala

Hey Karuna The presentation is a fabulous one. I’ve circulated to my team. Keep posting such good ones. Regards Kala :)
From India, Hyderabad
hanuma

hai ...karuna....team work is essential..... I guess this ppt too might be preapred by a team , rather than a work of a individual. .... " We" can do anything just as shown in " Chak De India "
Hanuma

From India, Kakinada
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.