No Tags Found!

swetac_1985
Hello Friends,

I, Ms. Sweta.S.Chauhan, am a student and am in T.Y.BMS(Bachelor of Management Studies). I have a 100 mks project (Individual project). My Chosen Topic is PMS ( Performance Management System). I have only 5 questions regarding the viewpoints of people from Industry about PMS. Incase if anyone could give me references preferably from Mumbai, I could personally contact them--since I need to have a signature and/or a visiting card of that person whom I have visited. But still even if you can answer the questions and are reluctant to give refernces, I would request you to answer the below questions. I am posting my project too if any one can send me improvements or things that can be added into my project for making it more practical rather only theory. Please mail me the answers at my , if possible.

Following are the questions:

Name of the company : ______________________________________

Name of Person : ______________________________________

Designation : ______________________________________

1. Whether your company follows Performance Management System PMS?

Ans:

2. If Yes:

a) Since when has your company been following PMS?

Ans:

b) How many amendments have been taken place uptill now?

Ans:

c) Comment on PMS?

Ans:

3. If no, then why?

Ans:

4. Whether your company follows PMS or not, state any suggestions to improve it ( For those who do not follow take into consideration the drawbacks because your organization does not follow it)

Ans:

5. Do you think PA is sufficient & PMS is not required? State reasons.

Ans:

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.