No Tags Found!

loginmiraclelogistics

Hi Aftab,
No one has prescribed how much should be consolidated amounts. It's depending on the discretion of the establishment. Are you talking about wages payable as a consolidated amount to employees ? Why, what's the reason for thinking in this line. Normally consolidated remuneration is agreedto for consultants, apprentices/trainees, part-time workers and so on. For regular employees taken on roll, consolidated remuneration is not advisable. For the simple reason- it may pose problems while calculating EPF/ESI contributions, gratuity, pension etc. and such other employee related benefits.

From India, Bangalore
shivakrishnaetukala

Dear Sir,
This is Etukala Shiva Krishna . I am new to HR Position and i want to know about full salary structure percentage(%) wise( Basic+Allowance+PF+ESIC+PTAX+Any other private insurances) . So please share details as soon as possible (shivakrishnaetukala@gmail.com )
Thank you

From India, Hyderabad
loginmiraclelogistics

Hi Shivakrishna,
TELANGANA TAX ON PROFESSIONS, TRADES, CALLINGS AND EMPLOYMENTS ACT, 1987
First Schedule (As amended upto date)
Description Tax Per month (PM)
1.Salary and wage earners whose monthly salaries or wages in Rs:
(i) Up to 15,000 Nil
(ii) From 15,001 to 20,000 150 PM
(iii) Above 20,000 200 PM
Suggested salary structure is mailed.

From India, Bangalore
mohiyud-din-ahammed
Hi there, Need help by providing sample of Salary matrix and CTC of a company. Thanks.
From Bangladesh, Dhaka
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.