Gurusamy Arumugam

Dear Peer,
I am just enjoying all your postings.. I am proud of you for having so interested in sharing the knowledge and resources... I am happy to stay in contcat with you all..
Best greetings and thanks..
:) Arumugam

From India, Madras
durgamohan

Hi, Excellent compilation. I am indeed indebted to you for providing such information. Regards DURGAMOHAN

A.K.Raihan
I congratulate you for helping us by sending so many useful resources. Your continuous effort for the members to acquire knowledge by sharing is noteworthy. Very best, A.K.Raihan
From Bangladesh, Dhaka
nashbramhall

Dear Peer,
Let me thank you at the outset for all the useful sites you have presented.
However, I feel that more you do, the more people will get to depend on you, like one of the respondents. Instead you should be guiding them how to seek info for themselves. For example, by using the follwoing key words business writing skills + power point presentation
as search terms I got the following site
OWL at Purdue University
and within which I clicked on "Conquering the comma", which bugs many of us even in UK, and found the following PPT presentation.
http://purdue.edu#2
I hope the readers will not be averse to my suggestion.
Wish you all the best with your career.
Narasimhan

From United Kingdom
tanupanwar
Hi there, I just want to extend my gratitude for you... Somebody very correctly has given you the name as HR king... U r too good and the material is very helpful... Regards Tanu Panwar
From India, Pune
P Bajaj

Dear PM Sardhar,
Thanks a lot for assisting all of us. Let me admit that you are an institution itself.
Am into education in to Security Management.
Can you help me get some studymtrl and links on the subject.
Regards,
Pradeep

From India, Lucknow
himanshu25@gmail.com
Thanks. Its really nice for us to have a such precious material from net.
May i know ur contact no.
I would be highly obliged if u give me ur contact no.
I m working with one domestic bpo in mumbai and i m looking for a promotion since last 3 years. When any interview comes i m so afraid that i couldnt perform at that time.
so plz let me know how to remove fear of interview.
what shall I do everyday to overcome from this hurdle
hoping for ur favourable response.
Himanshu

From India, Mumbai
SeemaP

Hi Peer,
U are simply mind blowing.... your knowledge bank shows your brilliant thought process... i dont know much about you but highly appreciate you and your good deeds to share this piece of knowledge with us.
Keep going and share coz knowledge grows when you share.
Cheers :)
Seema

foreverdeeps

Peer Sir, Thanks a lot for sharing the info. Its really gr8 of u to share such useful info with all of us. I sincerely thank u on behalf of all of us here at CITEHR. Deepali
From United States, New York
Sana khan
Dear Peer, very informative n simply gr8 .. and superb contribution :):) Regards, Sana Khan
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.