ramalingeswara-rao-kondamudi
i am member of EPFO since 1989 and contributed to EPF upto October 2013. I completed 58 years by Jauary, 2016. I got pension from January, 2016.

Whether i am eligible for higher pension according to the new judgement of 04.11.2022. I request pl clarify the above.

From India, Nizamabad
KK!HR

It is a little confusing as to how you could exit from EPF in 2013 and get the pension from 2016. Pl clarify the position.
It appears you are eligible for the benefit as per the SC order. You have to exercise the option within the time limit set by the court. Most likely the EPFO will issue operational instructions, follow that.

From India, Mumbai
Anonymous

As it is after 1.9.2014, you are very much eligible for increased pension.Please check joint option exercised otherwise please exercise joint option and contact your employer and PF authority to get form to exercise joint option by you and employer. Best wishes
From India, Tiruchirappalli
ramalingeswara-rao-kondamudi
As the Company is closed so that the employer didnot pay the contribution and EPF made exit.
From India, Nizamabad
Anonymous

If the Company is closed, there will be liquidator or authorised signatory.contact him. as you are getting pension till that there may not have been any default. So don’t worry.
NARASIMHAN TS

You are eligible having retired post 2014. Please contact PF office exercise joint options, employee and employer. EPFO is working on notification and you have four months from 4.11.2022
Best wishes
Narasimhan TS

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.