No Tags Found!

Dinesh2808
Hi,

I'm willing to start a bpo and started searching online...after a day I got a call from a consulting firm saying they offer bpo process with an upfront.I had visited their office and enquired about the process and asked them about their vendors...one told me they have 150 to 200 vendors and another one told that they have around 130.I requested them to give the details of the vendors and they granted me with a vendor.I met him and he's running a home based bpo.I enquired him about the firm and got positive review about them except that there will be delay in pay back from them.I have seen him working on the process that's been offered to me with upfront.

And next I thot I should me some more of their vendors and requested them. But they said they can't disclose their vendors more than that.I doubted them at this point.

But when I met their vendor everything is fine and positive about the consulting firm which is not a PVT LTD but an LLP.

help me coming to a conclusion.

Please tell me ur views on this story.

Regards,

Dinesh.

From India, Hyderabad
FredAnth

Dinesh, normally verification must be done with 3 or 4 different vendors from different localities. But if they are not willing to give you any more reference then take only project for 1 seat or 1 person as pilot. after delivery see whether you are getting your payment. watch it for 3 or 4 months. if the payment is regular then increase the team size.
Best is invest in building your own business development team so that you can go for direct clients. Hope this helps

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.