View Poll Results: Do You Like?
Yes 748 90.56%
No 81 9.81%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 826. You may not vote on this poll

safetyforall

The layout is really nicely done. The bad part is that many people can't get the passwords to work and this person seems to like to play around on giving the correct password. It's really ashame that this type of problem exists. Personally I just load a macro in to take all passwords out, lots easier than begging for passwords.
From United States, Grand Prairie
Joshuaalvina

based on ur reqest i have edited the file ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry guys i was in abroad now so that i cant able to reply u soon....................sorry for delay in reply i think now its okay for your guys.........................
Regards,
JA

From India, Madras
ravi_rgnk
As instructed I have opened first 2 steps, but in 3rd step I did'nt find any login, in 4th step when I click, I am unable know whether it is still hide or unhide, in 5th step also same with the 3rd step and 6th also faced same i did'nt find after clicking the button. And I did'nt understand the word "addin" where to copy and paste these files.
Pls help me out

From India, Hyderabad
lekhabansal
Hi Joshua
WHEN I CLICK ON CLAENDER IT GIVES ME ERROR ........ NON OF THE PASSWORDS OF SHEET 1 OR ANY IS RIGHT
WHEN I CLICK ANY THE BUTTON ON INDEX NOTHING WOULD OPEN
THE REST UNLOCK BUTTON IS ALSO NOT WORKING.WE THE PASSWORDS ARE ALL WRONG..ALVINA..........& CARROT.
KINDLY SEND ME A CORRECT SHEET PLEASE @

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: bmp untitled1.bmp (843.8 KB, 83 views)
File Type: bmp untitled.bmp (843.8 KB, 30 views)

lekhabansal
I did enable the macros but it would still not work.. Password are completely in correct ... do u have any gmail id where I can add u to chat or yahoo Id thanks lekha
From India, Mumbai
lekhabansal
Please reply Joshua the entire software seems to be the best one. but even after unablingt macros it doesnt work.. u can see the screen shots that I have attached
From India, Mumbai
lekhabansal
Joshua I request you please give me the corrected sheet. I am using this as it full fills the requirement in terms of payroll
From India, Mumbai
manojanjani
Hi Friend I am despretely need of tht file. but i didn;t open it. how i open and use it plz. suggese me. I am waiting your suggestion. Manoj
From India, Mumbai
nitinjolly

Dear Joshua
The Attendance Register Cum Payroll software is good,but i am unable to operate.As in index is only show that it is protected.Please send me password or some tips how to operate. Thanks
Nitin Jolly

From India, New Delhi
Rajesha M
Dear All,
I am Rajesh. I worked in manufacturing Industry but now i am working in service industry where it is registered under shops and establishment act of Karnataka , Can one help me whats difference in annual returns compare to factories act with reference to all act

From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.