No Tags Found!

Valuable Advisors, If the employee agrees to the charges levied on him in response to the chargesheet, is there any reason for conducting a domestic enquiry? Can someone please let me know? What if the issue is gross misconduct? Can he get terminated? Or will he get a warning letter?
From India, Hyderabad

if the delinquent has accepted the charges, then there is no need to conduct an enquiry, but you can award punishment appropriate to the charges. If the misconduct is very severe, he can be dismissed from service. On the other hand, if the charges is not severe then you can retain him but after awarding a lesser punishment. It shall include stoppage of increment for one or two years (with cumulative effect or without cumulative effect), demotion, warning or any other punishment that you decide. Normally, the severity of misconduct as to whether the misconduct is major misconduct or minor misconduct, and what are the punishments that can be given will be elaborated in the standing orders of the company. Then it will be easy for you to proceed in a better way.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.