raku055

Dear all, anyone of you can say who will pay the amount of medical imbursement to the employee ? is it paid by company or any other sources ?
From India, Bhubaneswar
Mahr

Dear Raku,
Please be specific on the query. If you are talking about the medical reimbursement of 1250/month. Then it will be paid every month, provided the medical bill supporting the same has to be produced to the HR/Finance team. The same shall also be paid once in a year, on whole with proper bills, if not supported with bills, then the applicable taxes would be deducted, for that particular amount.

From India, Bangalore
raku055

Dear Mahesji,
I want to ask-when ur gross salary<15000 pm then ESI applicable and when ur gross salary>15000 then medical reimbursement happens. I want to ask when the employee submit medical bills then he will get the amount, at that time who will pay that amount either company or whom ?
please specify it.

From India, Bhubaneswar
jaya25@sify.com

Dear Raku,
Medical remibursement is for employees whose salaries are above ESI limit of 15,000/-.
1250/- per month is allowed and per annum Rs, 15,000/-. employees can claim medical bills every month for rs,1250/- or all together 15,000/- by end of the financial year. But anyway employee can claim the bills only completion of the month.
Regards

From India, Bangalore
anil.kumartalwar@yahoo.com

i think you want to know who will pay the Medical reimbursement higher salaried person from 15000/- like 15100, 16000/- or more then the employee will be covered under health insurance corporation and the insurance company will pay the amount of that if he is covered with insu.comp.
if not satisfy then feel free to contact me 9992468875
anil

From India, New Delhi
purushothama62

dear all, if it an temployee covered under ESI the ESIC will take care, if not covered, Based on the CTC of the cmpany, an employee wil get the reimbursement
From India, Bangalore
couvery

To get the medical reimbursement, you need to submit the bills, either on monthly basis or annual basis,
The monthly limit is INR 1250/- and the annual limit is INR-15000/-
The monthly or annual reimbursement is paid to the employee by the company/employer when he submit the medical bills for the specified amount.
Company have their own policy regarding monthly or annual reimbursement as some companies reimburse on monthly basis as well as some companies reimburse on annual basis.

From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.