cvadhana

Hi friend
English language is not that tough as you think ! By practise you can learn it . But always learn the correct method .
one thing i would suggest is that always use the full form in even writing emails . Don't write short forms like "I vaz vachin TV " , vat'z ur name ? etc . Use the correct spelling .
then , read more , keep on reading good articles and newspaper and not blog forums (where you find horrible english!)
learn the basic grammar also . Another point is we usually think in our mother tongue and convert it into Eglish and speak. that's the real problem and hence make grammar mistakes . instead , you have to learn to think in english and speak . of course this will require lot of effort .
No one can teach you to speak english ... only you have to try yourself..
try well and you can succeed , after all ,human beings have conquered the Everest ,why not English?? !
all the best
CV

From India, Kochi
saravana kumar

Hi citehr Friends, Good Work. Well appreciated !!! Everyday, new thoughts and suggestions.. good to see.. Keep rocking guys!!! cheers, saravana EXE - HR
From India, Madras
karengsh
hi, all
i am a Chinese girl, and i have learned enlish for almost ten years. and i am very confident of my reading and writing skills except the speaking. i am confused that why can't i express myself fluently when i talk to others face to face? i am very interested in english learning and i wish to work in a foreign company after my graduation, and now i am a third year post graduate, so the urgent thing i have to do is to improve my spoken english ASAP
seeking for your kind help
regards
Karen

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.