No Tags Found!

prabhakarch

Hello All,
I request you all to please suggest topics/agenda keeping in mind the total time we have. We have only 180 mins.
Manish and Srinivas : You have a valid point. Definitely we will consider. Please let me know if we should go with:
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM on 08th Oct for 60 mins and 30 mins on Q&A.
Regards,
Prabhakar

From India, Hyderabad
prabhakarch

Hi Friends,
As on date we have 60 confirmations. However, we need more and more confirmations to make this event a grand success.
We have decided to go with Performance Management System as a topic to discuss for 60 mins with 30 mins Q&A.
All senior members, I request you to please let me know anyone who is interested to take this session.
Please rush your nominations.
Regards,
Prabhakar Ch

From India, Hyderabad
prabhakarch

[Friends,
Greetings!!!
We have received 90 confirmations for our meet, which is really excellent. Thank you all for your interest.
We have 35 confirmations from new members who are from big companies like Oracle, Applabs, Kanexa, Zensar, Murugappa Group, Lanco Group and other big names.
I once again request all to utilise this opportunity and nominate your self and also bring along your friends who are interested.
Next meet schedule :
Date : 08th Oct (Sun)
Time : 1400Hrs to 1700hrs
Venue : Will be informed asap
Agenda : WIP.
"Together we will...."
All the Best
Best Regards,
Prabhakar on behalf of Organising Team
prabhakarcherrygmail.com
98661 26685

From India, Hyderabad
prabhakarch

Dear Friends,

Greetings!!!!

You are cordially invited to join us in the Second Cite-HR Hyderabad Chapter Members meet. This is the right time to meet around 80 HR professionals from various Industries, Organizations and across Verticals.

Date : 08th Oct’06 (Sunday)

Time : 2 pm to 6 pm.

Venue : Hotel Rang, Conf Hall, 3rd Floor

Elephant House,

Opp. Russells Spoken English, Road towards Sec’bad

Ameerpet X Road

Agenda : Detailed agenda attached.

Dress Code : Business Casuals (Friday Dressing)

Registration Fee : - Rs 120/- per member for new Members

- Rs 60 /- per member for old Members

(this is only to organize the minimum facilities, i.e, Conf. Hall, Refreshments etc)

Those who have not sent their confirmation till now, are requested to send reply mail confirming your participation. This will enable us in organizing the event well. Also send us contact details of your friends/colleagues (who are interested) so that we can send formal invitation to them too.

Our special thanks to all who very proactively shown their interest to join the forum. Many people are already part of our active group in Google. Thanks for the contributions.

Old members are aware about the purpose of this meet and they have enjoyed the gathering. However, for new members:

- To meet and know each other, who do almost the same kind of work but in different Organization, Work culture and with varied set of people.

- To build the network with people who have similar thought process, and in future to help each other, discussing and solving each other’s issues.

- To share latest updates/happenings around the Industry & Organisations.

Members are requested to:

- join us ‘on-time’ for the get-together.

- bring along the duly filled-in Registration Form (attached) with a Photograph and submit at the Venue Registration Desk.

- Submit Registration fee along with Registration From at the Venue.

- bring along your HR friends who are interested to join this Get-together.

- keep your mobile phones in ‘mute’ mode during the gathering, to avoid inconvenience.

- give your frank feedback about the meet in the Feedback form to be distributed.

- participate actively in the games/activities organized and take full advantage of this meet.

Request all for your august presence to make this event a grand success and meet its purpose.

Please call us at below numbers for any clarifications.

Thanks in advance!!! See you all on 08th Oct.

Best Regards,

Organising Team

RSVP: Prabhakar : 98661 26685

Satya Vegi : 93966 09666

Kiran : 98489 93153

Phanish : 98494 02598

Hanu : 94408 04158

Gunjan : 98492 75084

From India, Hyderabad
suryakantsharma

Just back from the cite hr meet Way2go guys well done prabs and party keep up the good work SK
From India, Mumbai
kiran_ksk

Hi Friends.... CITEHR Hyderabad 2nd Meet Rocked with 50+ attendence... Prabhakar will get back to you with full report..... Kudos Hyderabad Members......... Kiran
From India, Hyderabad
heyram
Hi Prabhakar
Because of some personal problem I am not unable to attend the Second meet. I am very sorry and could you tell me how you guys are conducted and what was the exact agenda.
Best Regards
Ramu

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.