No Tags Found!

Cite Contribution

Here's what I would suggest, lets start with a small meet and identify members to conduct a bigger meet. It would be doable and help the team to connect better. Please let us who would be meeting whom and where ? Is there anyway we can connect ?
From India, Mumbai
ramya sunder

Good Initiative, as many told let us start meeting in our local area and then we can have a big gathering after getting familiar with our local HR people.This will help us to be more organized and can have it regularly.
Regards,
Ramya

From India, Madras
aks1786

excellent idea. i would suggest to make it a regular event, though with a humble start. i being in UP like to be part of event organised in this region of the country.
From India, Delhi
hr@bmcgroup.in

Hi All, Going through the entire discussion, found it a little confusing whose speaking for which location. May I know whom do i get in touch for Pune location.
From India, Pune
saswatabanerjee

There is already a provision on site hr to have a physical meeting of members
No one has bothered to click tht button and activate it.
I thought of it many times but somehow other priorities took over.
I would be among the first to confirm attendance :)

From India, Mumbai
Cite Contribution

Do we start with small group of members and then take it ahead, once the group is established and more members are willing to join in .
The format shared by WikiIndia is excellent. However, making a start would be easier with a smaller group.
Whichever that works best, lets get started with it. Ankit , our super moderator is in Mumbai. Would wish to connect the group with him as we start this.
Looking forward to hear more on this .
Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
Aung Ko Ko

Dear seniors,
It's quite amazing how energized you all get just talking about a physical meeting. Do allow me to remind you all these two things: 1. This is already a meet with the meeting minutes recorded in real time. Though tech never have replaced and never will replace people, it has its pros. Bearing that in mind, on top of the fact that I'm with you all, both substance and soul,2. I'd like to suggest that the meet would reach its fullest potential if the activities are defined by what we cannot do here.
Wish you all a fruitful meet,
Regards,
Aung Ko Ko

From Singapore
nashbramhall

Aung Ko Ko is right. Unless you have clear idea of what you want to achieve, the meets will not be successful. Even when the agenda is known sometimes there is minimal support from members. For example see https://www.citehr.com/351718-chrp-bangalore-meet.html
I have attended a couple of meets arranged in Bangalore during my holiday visits to India and even addressed the gathering. But, the number of people that attended was not high.

From United Kingdom
hr@bmcgroup.in

Hi (Cite Contribution),
May i help in the organizing of this meet in Pune.
If you could give me a brief idea, of how the previous meet was conducted, so that even I could help organize...looking forward to a professional though unofficial meet like this.

From India, Pune
binitbhagat
Hi All,
We can strat the planning of the meeting in Mumbai for members based at Mumbai. I am willing to take part in organising the same in Mumbai. you can mail me or contact me on 9820908664 or bhagatbinit at gmail dot com.
I request you members who are interested in meet (Mumbai) kindly call me so that i can make the arrangements and so on extend it.
Regards...Binit

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.