Rajat Joshi

Hey Folks,
Even i share the same feelings as well especially when this forum did not work for sometime; feel stranded on an island :D and panicked as well.
Am glad there was a technical glitch which was resolved.
Cheers,
Rajat

From India, Pune
shanshen

All Brothers & Sisters, I am also like very bad feel about this. I updated to my System net work engineer and checked my server also. Because I like very much this site and useful to all. shan
From India, Bangalore
rajeshwari.ramachandran

Dear HR Community ,
we had 4 days off for id, when i got back to office the first thing i did was to be connected with you all.i was amazed to see how many of us here are logged on sharing knowledge and giving advice
at this point i must say , the victory of keeping the site so live & kicking , thank you members & founders of this wonderful network.
reg
Rajeshwari

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
HR-swapinky
Without Citehr it seems that the whole world has collapsed it is like the lifeline in our system Swapneel
From Singapore, Singapore
ramu_dvn

[quote="akshita_ashu"]
Hi !
Hi to all the memebers in CiteHR community.I am Ramu from hyderabad.I am very happy to be a part of this site.For me its like being and taking guidance from all the HR experts across the world.
"Advance Happy Christmas"
Have a nice day

gh_annu
Hiiiii alll,
same was my feeling. Initially i felt somthing is wrong with our server but later i found that ..... but the fact of the matter is IT's Back & now we all know....that we are in LOVE with this site.
Regrds
Annu... :P :P :P

From India, Delhi
flower

Hey....same here!!
My daily routine is to open this website once I come to office...
First day, when it didnot work, I thought its problem with intrenet...
Anyways, I am so happy to see the website fit and fine again!!! :D

From India, Hyderabad
Pinkii

i also felt very lonely and same as u guys gelt. tried to enquire but got no response from the admn.... then i thought there is some problem with my systme only and just sat back and waited for it to resume.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: but now thank god it is working
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From India, New Delhi
CHR

Hi Everyone,
Merry Christmas to all of you. I am really touched and happy to see that so many people have posted their concern about CiteHR. Here's the reason why it was down for 2 days.
Our hosting company had a DDOS attack on 18th December and on the very same day I was on my way Sydney [Australia] via Shanghai [China] to visit my sister for christmas. The journey was 16 hours inflight with a 16 hour stopover at Shanghai during which I wasn't able to do much about the technical glitch. I had however floated a support request to our hosting company. The site came back online the day we reached sydney - on 20th December. However there was a FTP problem which I could only fix the following day.
So that's the story. Pray it never happens again :icon1:
Regards,
Sid [CHR]

From India, Gurgaon
anu_1259

Thanks Sid sir for replying to the query. We members were feeling helpless without the citehr for the 3 days. Its like a meeting place for all of us.
And also it is like we find so much comfort visiting here for professional as well as for fun activities.
I hope everybody will pray that this type of problem never happens.
Cheers to Cite HR.
regards
Anuradha

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.