Sapana

Good argument.... I like reading arguments on irrelevant topics... But I must say one thing which is "I HATE COCKROACHES" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Sapana
From India, Pune
Payal Gade

Good one Sindhu, i think u r the right person who can comment on Amit’s post as he is completely speech less after ur comments..... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
From India, Pune
shrutiarjun

Thank you Payal for your "to the point" reply. Atleast you said the "TRUTH" which Amit is not ready to accept. I realy appreciate support from people like you hence keep posting. Regards, Sindhu
From India, Delhi
Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry to interrupt... i know we shouldn't come in between when two gals are talking..
But just interrupted to say that actually you need supports of all of them.. so not appreciate but better use the appropriate word You need Support of all of them.. :wink: :wink: :wink:

From India, Ahmadabad
shrutiarjun

Very true amit, Support is always given to those who justify their point.. It is not something to beg for, it depends upon the TRUTH of the Matter. Now Don't feel "JJJJJJJJJJJJ'.
regards,
Sindhu

From India, Delhi
Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Very true Miss Sindhu Ji, BTW friends truth is coming out.. hope will catch the culprit very soon.. :wink: :wink: :wink:
From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.